How to boost the speed of My PC without inserting any Extra Ram?

As the title of the Threats Shows…How can i boost the speed of my PC without inserting any extra RAM?

New CPU, new graphics card, new hardware…lots of ways.

If you do not already have, An SSD will be the best upgrade you can make to your pc.

When was the last time you formatted it and re-installed windows? This works like a charm for me every time. Just had a co-worker comment on how fast my computer is (4 years old with 4gb ram), and he has a much newer computer with 8gb ha.

Try running disk cleanup. Is there much drive space available on the partition that windows is on?

If you don’t mind me asking, why can’t you install more RAM or do you already have lots but your computer is still slow?

Remove a RAM stick and install a better one? That way, the new one you’re going to insert isn’t an extra, but a new one.

Anyway, to answer your question, if you’re looking for a way to speed up your PC without having to add any additional RAM, you would have to remove some of the programs that run in the background, especially the ones that are required to run during start up. If you don’t want to uninstall those programs, you would want to remove them from the list of programs that run during start-up through msconfig. It doesn’t do that much, though.

you try to clean ur cookies every hour and check ur computer ram

Hey,
you can try to delete software you’re not usuing anymore and also delete the cookies and history.
if this doesnt help, you can also install the windows or mac software from the begining.

good luck

Clean your computer, New processor, New and famous chips can increase your speed.

Install ccleaner on your PC and clean up your PC on a several time a day.

you can try next tips:
Clean computer registry with but first backup the registry using the cleaner program.
Remove Spyware and Viruses
Perform a disk clean up.
Remove unwanted/unneeded software which may be the reason for slowdown.
Defragment Your Computer - This will place similar files physically closer on the hard disk and will help improve load speeds.
Set Pagefile size

Backup your files, wipe the drive clean and then re-install the OS. Sometimes over the years you accumulate files you don’t need which slow the machine down. This could include built up temp files which never cleared out (which could include the system and applications cache files), some of which can cause errors. Your disk permissions could also be not what they should be, or maybe your disks are fragmented. There’s lots that could cause your system to drag on that may not even be hardware related. I’d recommend checking software problems first before you start spending on hardware since it might not be necessary. A clean install of the OS will fix many of the aforementioned issues as well as many others that may not have been considered. You can also try to create a new user account before doing the wipe and play around with it. Sometimes only certain user accounts are associated with the computer slowdown. If that’s the case it would just mean a matter of creating a new user account and migrating your files over to it.

Also consider how old your computer is. Sometimes if its many years old, its not worth upgrading and it becomes more cost effective to buy a new machine. Check to make sure that your system profile meets the specifications of your specific OS and applications that you use.

If you are looking for an upgrade of hardware, an SSD will cost you an arm and a leg, but they cause your system to fly if your system bottleneck is your HDD.

Hope that helps.
Rick