How to check SEO results

Hmm first thing you have to do is to use “Google Analytics” to not only check that out google position your pages if not for a more complete analysis of the performance of your site, then by just not login to google account and clear the cache and cookies is enough

I know this doesn’t really answer the main question, but since the thread starter mentioned something about seeing what the results of his efforts are, I suggest that he should use Google Webmaster Tools, and Google Analytics, just like what most of the people here have said. If you’re going to check for the rank of your website on the SERP for your main keyword, ozsubasi has suggested a pretty good tool. You could also try Raven tools if you have the budget. Another free tool would be SEO Centro’s rank checker. Now, I’m not sure if it’s really updated, or aggregated with all of the results all over the world, but it’s pretty much okay as of the moment. By the way, you can try google.com/ncr if you want to search in Google so that it doesn’t redirect to your country’s default Google address.

If you are keen on deriving value out of your SEO efforts, tracking rank on search engine result pages (SERP’s) is a fruitful exercise. SEOMOZ.org has a tool to see what keywords rank for a given website on Google’s various country-specific versions, week-on-week. Gives you pretty good charts and trends with your website. Paid account is every penny well invested, IMO.

If you want to see the actual ranking results, try this method-- Get signed out of your Chrome Browser and enter into incognito mode by ctrl+shift+N , and then check for your search rankings accordingly! Thanks

I think everything that needs to be said has now been said at least once. :slight_smile: Thread closed.