How to create a website compatible with all devices?

Hi,

I want to know How to create a website compatible with all devices? Please help.

Thanks,

KClark

Then use plain HTML 4.01, “all devices” is far too broad a term to give a proper answer but if you mean the big 5 visual desktop browsers then that would be the answer.

As Robert says, plain HTML is compatible with all devices. When we start to add CSS, the layout can start to work against small screens etc. If you are thinking about designing mobile-friendly layouts, have a look at these:

That is a good slideshow. If I understand. I have to use @media in CSS like these links.

http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/tutorials/css/mediatypes

Thanks.

Yes, @media is where it’s at these days … unless you use scripting to sniff for different devices.

Many handheld devices don’t support @media, along with poor old IE (8 and under), though, so you have to provide a fallbacks for them—such as simple page styles etc. as the slideshow demonstrates.

Thanks ralph.m

You need to be properly alert to the normal web browser requirements at the same time. An excellent study where web browser the market could be making use of is vital. Thoughts is broken properly alert to internet browsers, you could determine the layout in accordance with in which.