How to create content block in joomla with free extension

Hi All,

Can anyone help me out in creating joomla website.I am unable to create content blocks in Joomla with anyone of the free extensions.Can you please suggest me how to create it step by step and that too with the free extension.?

Eagerly waiting for the reply :smirk:

The question is so open and vague that it could take me centuries to answer. You have to be a bit more specific. Joomla, as most (if not all) CMSs uses themes. Normally you would install Joomla and install a theme although it does have a defaut one.

For the specifics you can read their documentation. But building blocks? Like what? what kid of blocks?

Hi,

I wasn’t aware that you are not familiar with the contents blocks. Please refer the screenshot below:

I was looking to implement this in my website page with any of the free extension. Content Blocks ,where we can display our product along with the info regarding it like price and other details. Hope this gives a clear picture and will not take centuries to answer :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.