How to Create LinkedIn Master Strategic Plan - I Need Suggestion

Today one of my old client want to utilize full benefit of LinkedIn, For that reason
I’m making strategy for LinkedIn professional network. If you have any suggestion please suggest me.

you can add your page on LinkedIn and even join some relevant group and tell them about your facility. Promote your website and your LinkedIn page with their member.

Your post is really, really vague. What do they want to do with LinkedIn? Hire, connect, share?

The first thing is to have a good company profile completed with every field.

You should clearly state the objectives, focus, highlights of the company.

Once it is done, your personal profile should also be completed.

You can start with linkedin groups where people will start joining the groups if the discussions are really relevant.

You can then offer free webinars/seminars or charge people a couple of dollars once your group has enough members.

This way, you can promote your business as well as boost your personal image.

William,

Per the other member, your question is very vague. There are a lot of ways to utilize linkedin based on what your goals are. Is your client looking to hire people? Are they looking to advertise via LinkedIn’s PPC platform? Or are they trying to get more exposure for themselves and their professional career?

Shawn

Thanks to all for your precious suggestions, i also believe that these step can also be very helpful to promote my business on linkedin.

The best option is to update your profile with required details as much as possible. You can join the groups that are related to your business or niche. Utilizing advance search option for adding users from same niche or business can help a lot in having targeted users in your list. But do not add countless members at a time. You may violate terms and conditions of LinkedIn by doing so.

The first thing you should do is to have good company profile in every field.
You should clearly state the objectives and focus of the organization.
After completing this, your personal profile should also be completed.
Then you can start with the linkedIn groups, where people can join you if the conversation is relevant.

Try to promote your LinkedIn profile in your groups, friends and friends network. Share your news, images, links and videos in your profile.