How to create new page for google optimizer tool?

I want to create a variation of my website front page, to test with google optimizer tool. I know how to change the front page on my site, but not how to create a different version with a unique url, so that I have two versions of the front page, which is what I need for google optimizer tool.

In particular I want to test two different logos on my wordpress site, so I need one front page with a one logo and another front page with a different logo. Is this possible?

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

Well if you are using wordpress you will just add a page with the home page template and make the changes accordingly but of course as you use CMS and the header and footer comes from the same codes so to change logo or sizes you need to modify the theme a lot of job :frowning:

You may just copy the html source of the page and add a folder on your public_html and upload it there so it will be easy to make modifications :slight_smile:

You may install the wordpress under different subdomain name to test the different version of your homepage…