How to decide my anchor text?

I have used an example below.
I have a site which main keyword use is “online tutoring jobs”. I need to optimize this site for the above keyword using back-links.(I am talking off-page optimization). To get top ranking for the above keyword, which keywords should I use for anchor text? How many different keywords should I use for anchor text? Give me some example keywords for the above mentioned main keyword.

so easy! you can use google keyword tool or word tracker search your “online tutoring jobs”, it will be appear many related keywords, choose several proper(more traffic and proper competition) !

It’s just like seo, seo provider, seo service…

The Keywords that you chose is having approxmiate 18,100 global searches monthly. So better choose some other keywords which has low competition (preferably long tailed keywords)… Below i have listed some keywords phrases that you can consider…

High Competition :
online tutoring jobs
online tutor jobs
online teaching jobs

Medium Competition

online tutoring jobs for students
online tutoring jobs for teachers
online tutoring jobs for kids
online tutoring jobs (place)
ex: online tutoring jobs london

I thought you can use your Main Services or Product as Anchor Text. And You may go for the your main keywords it will be more beneficial for you. So its very important for you to select right Anchor Text and its its also important to put limited numbers of Anchor link per Page.

If you choose low competition keywords for your site, then its easy to get top rank, if you use high competition keywords then it is hard and you have to make more and more back links, you can use those words in anchor text which words you want top rank.

Also, you don’t want to have too many words in your anchor text. I don’t think search engine spiders like that either.

I get the idea when you’re seeing anchor text that’s long, but I don’t think the crawlers are going to hate that. As long as it fits in a sentence, I think it’s good. It’s a long tail keyword, and it’s something that’s specific. If people are looking for something like that, your link has a good chance of being clicked. Just don’t place too much of those long tail keywords in anchor texts in your content.

To get ranked to a specific keyword you must use the same as the anchor text. Google must know that you are targeting that particular keyword and this only happens when you use the same keyword as anchor text. Use that keyword as your name on all the blogs where you post comments, if else try inserting html links into the comments. But always remember one thing, always convey a valuable comment and ask questions, so that your question will be answered and the blog owner knows that you are a real person.

Its good that you want to use a mix of anchor texts in your link building, but i would suggest that you concentrate on your “online tutoring jobs” as the main anchor text and you may create inner pages with subordinate keywords such as “online tutoring jobs for women” or “online tutoring jobs for students”. just check with the traffic each keyword gets before you make it as anchor text.

As per my knowledge Google know that you target that particular keyword and this only happens when you use the same keyword as anchor text. Use that keyword on all the blogs where you post comments.Its good that you want to use a mix of anchor texts in your link building, but i would suggest that you focus on your “online tutoring jobs” as the main anchor text and you may create inside pages with secondary keywords.

Go to Google and type your keyword you will get to know which keyword is on top search.The one at the top is best but its hard to be there,but you have to work upon it.If you choose low quality keyword then surely you will be at top because no one will search for that keyword what you have chosen.