How to display input in the middle?

In the code below, how to display the first input (login_username) in the middle when we have long text in the label ?

Thanks

<div class="easyui-panel" title="Test Account"  style="height:100px;padding: 3px;" data-options="collapsible:true,fit:false,doSize:false," >
                     <div>
                         <label style="width:20%; display: inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-right: 5px;" for="login_username">User Name Long Long Long</label>
                         <input style="width:75%;" type="text" name="login_username" id="login_username">
                     </div>
                     <div style="margin-top: 3px;">
                         <label style="width:20%; display: inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-right: 5px;" for="login_username1">User</label>
                         <input style="width:75%;" type="text" name="login_username1" id="login_username1">
                     </div>
                 </div>

Hi,

I’m not quite sure what you mean by “in the middle” as such but if you want the text centred then text-align:center on the label will do that.

<label style="width:20%; display: inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-right: 5px;text-align:center" for="login_username">User Name Long Long Long</label>

However that may look a bit odd as the other labels are left aligned so I feel you must mean something else?

no, this is not what I want. In the first line, the input should be in the center in alignment with the text in the left.

I’m having trouble understanding you, but I’m guessing this is what you mean

NOT LIKE

really long long label [input]
label [input]

BUT MORE LIKE

really long long label  [input]
label			[input]

If I’m not mistaken the code is already like that as the labels have a width :slight_smile:

I’m wondering whether the OP means the vertical alignment rather than horizontal?

If so then the label and input should be set to vertical-align:middle.

label,input{vertical-align:middle}

Hmmm, maybe ???

a
really
long	[input]
long
label

label	[input]

Yes that’s what I was thinking :slight_smile: