How To Do Guest Posting?

I have experience in the SEO social bookmarking, on page optimization, directory submission.
But for the better result guest posting and article submission is also important.
So give me some advise and list of the websites which accepts free guest post.
I have article ready to publish.

As far as Guest posting concerned, it depends on your niche market. for instance if you are good at enhancing website user experience, then you can write a good article on user experience & offer it to a popular well known Blog in the related user experience niche. If your article is valuable to them, then they don’t hesitate to add your link back to your website, thus giving you link juice along with referral traffic.

Almost all top blogs accepts guest postings. It’s only a matter of finding list of blogs related to your “market theme”.

Please note that we do not allow lists of that sort to be published on Sitepoint Forums. You will need to carry out your own research in your own sector/niche to find the best sites for you.

If you can state the niche of your website, then maybe I can guide you. I have been researching for a lot of blogs these days that accepts guest posts, but they are all in the niche of SEO and online money making. What’s your niche?

I want to guest post for web design and website development keywords.

If you want a list - search in Google. You can always ask blog owner if he accepts guest blog posts although most of big blogs will decline such offer.

Guest Posting is a perfect strategy to get quality backlinks. This actually helps in improving Google ranking for your website. For guest posting you have to yourself search blogs as per your requirement. For this, just type your keyword on Goggle and click on blogs…

May be this query will help you blog:keyword “write for us”

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It’s a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Guest Posting develops a good relationship with fellow bloggers with mutual benefit.
First,find out a lister blogs.And then closely read those well-established blogs, leave valuable comments and develop a relationship with the blog’s owner.
Once you are comfortable with the information you know about the blogs come up with a killer article for submission as guest post.

For guest posting you need to search a list of blogs. For searching a blog write the keyword/blogs and if the blog has comments on, you can comment accordingly but don’t just go and place your link and return back rather read the blog and comment with appropriate content.

It sounds like you want to guest post on someones blog so you can get a couple of back links to your website.

Who in their right mind would ever allow someone control of their website so they can upload some content that only exists for a backlink?

Those that answered “absolutely no one” are correct. The whole notion of guest posting to boost back links is insane and the only people practicing this without some kind of pre-existing blogging framework (and not one set up as a means for SEO) are SEO nutjobs that know as much about SEO as they know about writing quality blog posts.

The whole point of writing a blog is to make your reader have a better understanding of what you are discussing.When commenting you should try to contribute to that blog or it can be for appreciating the blogger.You should provide your website’s link in such a way that it should act as a citation to the blog or you can say your link should provide a better understanding of what is posted.relevancy is what needs to be maintained when you place your link on a blog.

There are tons of site are offer free guest post opportunity or charge very minimum price but before choosing site don’t forget to check the site niche, domain authority and alexa rank which will give you idea about site performance.

If your guest post is successful then definitely you can get more traffic. If you want to make successful post then quality is much important.

Just make a little search on google…you can find no of listed guest posting but before doing guest posting make sure your content should be quality and the content which you are posting in others blog should related to their niche…

Here I agree with all writers, I also searching for guest posting and I search in Google first, i found so many sites that allow guest posting for free.

You can google for guet posting blogs and post into those sites. Here are some of the sites :

http://www.shoutmeloud.com/list-of-50-best-blogs-that-accept-guest-posts.html

When it comes to guest posting the thing that matters the most is your content and it’s relevancy to the area where you are posting,Guest posting basically means writing your article on someone’s website or blog.It is of great importance as it builds your relationship with other blogger and it is also of a great importance to a search engine because the link you have placed in your content would act as an inbound link to your website.There are many websites also which allow guest posting which you can easily find on google.

jameskyara

Guest blogging a best way to post content related website…