How to download flash video from this particular website?

Hey guys,

I recently did an interview for this news network that I’d love to feature on our startup’s youtube channel. They have a web player, but it’s really difficult to grab the video from there for some reason.

None of the automatic tools seem to work, and I can’t find a flv link anywhere in the source :P.

Anyone have any ideas on how to download this video?:

Thanks!
Donny

I guess you have to remember that the video is owned by BNN, and they obviously don’t want you to be hosting it elsewhere. So even if you could find a way to download it and upload to your own site/YouTube, there would probably be legal implications. So I would suggest either just linking to this page from your site (perhaps with a nice screen shot) or ask BNN if they are willing to let you use a copy.

My 2c. :slight_smile:

If you did the interview and ask them, they will give it to you for sure (with their logo included so they can have some publicity for sure). You should ask them. :slight_smile:

Just sent them an email :).

Good luck. Let us know how you go. It would be interesting to know what their policy is. :slight_smile:

I found out that REALPLAYER lets you download flash movies. Just a tid bit of info… it is free too!