How to efficient control appetite?

To be honest, i am an eating machine. I want to contol my weight by eating fruits instead of rice, the experience is very painful. Have you had the same experience before ?
There are ads and drugs out there for you to choose, but i am afraid since i am very rational. Drugs is not an option since it may cause severe consequence.
I am very envied of people who never gain weight though they eat a lot. Mabe it is about the body structure.

Normally, it’s about what you eat, when you eat, how much you eat, and how much exercise you get. And if you really have a serious weight problem, you should see a doctor. Do-it-yourself diets (and that includes all the magic “loose x chilos in 1 week doing nothing” diets you can find on the internet) can be dangerous.

It’s about the body structure and metabolism !! I would drink a lot of water !

I’m pretty knowledgable on this subject. I work at gyms which sell products like these, and I’m skinny myself.

1. Eat something every 2-3 hours.Your metabolism needs a jumpstart.

I’m not saying avoid carbs. But do realize that carbs (if you eat some rice for example)…well ok if you eat rice, yes you’re following the principle of eating every few hours, and it will help burn calories, buti t does slow the process of doing so. Don’t carb deplete.

Cardio and weight training is about the best way to get calories burned. Running isn’t for everyone, although for me, it’s great. Burning a lot of calories, sweating a lot, and detoxing your system.

Avoid sugar. You’re probably used to drinking sodas or something. Cut back on it. As much as possible.

I will say the drug that is proven to work (I don’t even work for this company)…but I’ve seen the results at my job (I work at two gyms). OxyElite Pro. It’s in a purple bottle. It suppresses your appetite, is a mood enhancer, and you will actually need to remind yourself to eat. It’s dangerous though. Follow the instructions.

Some people naturally burn more calories. People with more muscle need to eat more, and you’ll see them not gain weight much (unless they want to). For each pound of muscle on a person, an extra 50 calories are burned a day.

To sum this up, do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. Eat at least one time every three hours. Perhaps an apple. Switch up the fruit. And don’t always do fruit. Granola bar…yogurt. Whatever. Fruit have sugars in them as well. I’m not saying limit the fruits, but don’t solely eat them as your snacks.

Doing the multiple meals way will prevent overeating. Normally when you eat 3 meals a day, breakfast, lunch, dinner, you’re overeating. You’re hungry at each meal and you’re overeating what you should ideally be eating. Your metabolism is slow when you do that and it takes forever to burn that off. But before it’s burned off, boom. Anther meal. You may have heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It’s true. It wakes you up, energy, and starts your metabolism.

I personally eat a lot. A good chunk of my own paycheck goes towards buying myself food (not junk) just because my parents don’t buy enough of the food I eat to last me. It’s hard to tell you what to do without knowing how you currently eat, if you have any exercise incorporated into your program right now, etc. Basically your history. You shouldn’t rely on us internet people to tell you what to do. Nutrition experts exist, and can take a good look at your health and give you the best option. What I basically said here is the generic version. It’s what I do (minus the pills. I don’t need them) and I am 5 foot 10 inches, and weigh 152. Eat my heart out. I eat partly because I’m bored, but also because I know I have to eat to maintain my metabolism.

Hope this helped. If you have questions, just shout.

It’s only led you to dehydration. You will loose some weight, yes, but only because humans are mostly water and when sweating a lot you loose water.

When running you MUST drink ALOT. Because without enough water your body can’t burn fat! And can’t efficiently use body resources.

Also, for loosing weight I highly recommend HIIT http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training
It can be very hard at the beginning, but very rewarding.

…No. You shouldn’t try to lsoe weight from dehydrating. The sweating comment detoxes the system. WHen did I EVER mention using it to lose weight? You’re making assumptions about my training. And the running conditions. And how much I sweat. Actually, there are a lot of things you’re assuming (or you just don’t know much about hte subject)

When running you MUST drink ALOT. Because without enough water your body can’t burn fat! And can’t efficiently use body resources.

Completely wrong. So wrong.

Also, for loosing weight I highly recommend HIIT http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training
It can be very hard at the beginning, but very rewarding.

About the only thing I agree with that you said.

Hm, you saying that we don’t need water?.. why? When running you are losing a lot of water, and you need to compensate it…

Again, when did I say we don’t need water? And again, you’re assuming the running conditions, how far the runner is going, and what type of workout they are doing (along with how much they sweat).

For a 3-4 easy recovery mile run, in the winter, ill take probably two sips of water. You don’t need more. You’re not sweating it out hardly at all.

Well I have other suggestions:

In your meals count how many chews you do for each bit, and add it up to 36 chews per each bit (Macrobiotic suggestion)

If you work in an office and you feel like eating something try Water, Nuts and fruit in that order.

Avoid completely: Candies, soda, chocolats, salty food, bread and cookies.

Try some exercise, but this depend on your current situation like edge, height, your current activities etc, my suggestion is to start walking more.

Lets say you eat 15 twinkies a day. Cutting back gradually to 14,13,12 etc creates nearly the same amount of mental stress as going to zero twinkies. Diet is a state of mind. If you have tried numerous times and failed it is nothing to do with the diet. It has to do with your mental state. You are not ready to be successful. Try this - instead of thinking about eating less, or substituting one food for another, focus instead on what it feels like to be a lean healthy weight. Want that for yourself, instead of wanting to eat a piece of fruit. If you really want to be healthy your mind will respond with the appropriate things to do to achieve that.

Being a eating machine needs further information. Are you eating because you are always hungry, are you eating because you are greedy or are you eating because you are bored/sad?
If you are always hungry then your body weight can be regulated by your choices - choose food with big volume and lower calorie amount, drink one big glass of water before starting eating… Be aware than carbs stimulate insulin secretion, therefore storage of energy and further hunger feeling… Fruits are OK to satisfy your sweet tooth (5 a day is a good rule!), avoid sweets. Read the food stickers! Run away from anything that brings more than 5% of fat per serving or at least be aware of it…
If you are eating because you are greedy, then use your brain as much as possible - is a piece of chocolate really worth it? yes 70% dark chocolate only!
If you are eating because you are bored/sad, then figure out why you are not feeling good and find a hobby…
Please stay away from drugs - there are not going to solve the issue - stick to healthy food rather than junk and pills…
Good luck.