How to find out what dns to use for a domain hosted with godaddy

I have a domain name at a different registrar. I already had it hosted at godaddy, not as the primary/root domain. I have 2 deluxe hosting accounts at godaddy and I want to move it from one to another.

I uploaded all the files accordingly and I removed the domain name from the original godaddy hosting account and added it to the second hosting account. As a result an error when try to open my site: “Oops! Google Chrome could not find …”.

I tried to change the dns to be the same one as the one from the root domain of the hosting account, but I still get the same problem.

Does anyone knows a good method to find out which is the required DNS for that operation to be successful?

Go to godaddy forum and post your question … I have had good to excellent response on all my issues with GD.

If the domain is registered on another provider, why not just go ask them or search their site for the DNS name servers?

Better to ask from GoDaddy support. Why to post your trouble here? This forum is not ‘GoDaddy support forum’. Or GoDaddy refused to support you? Or their support has not so far replied you as usual their delayed or no responce system?