How to find Top and trusted Earning website

I am trying to make a new blog about online earning website . So, i need to know only top and trusted earning website list . I know some top and trusted online earning website -
odesk , elance , freelancer , fiverr , google adsence , Commisission Junction (CJ), amazon

I need a full-list for tech more about online earning website . I can find top and trusted online earning website in google but sometimes have some fake site .
I need to know only top and trusted earning website list where no need to invest .

I find some great URL for finding top and trusted marketplace finding
in-
I am just trust this website information and it’s helpful for me to build up my blog.
<snip>

Anybody have website here, That’s talking about top and trusted or real earning marketplace?

If you wanna write in your blog something new, interesting about top earning websites, my advice would be to learn about each of them. No list found somewhere won’t make your blog interesting. So you should search for reviews about each site individually in order to provide quality information to your readers. I know it requires some work and time from your part, but that’s the best way. Else, just copy paste and rephrase another blog’s content and get in line with the other 1000 bloggers that do the same.