How to find?

Please tell me how to find blogs for commenting in my niche.
My blogging niche is health.
I tried searching in Google with several keyword about health blogs but the result is not encouraging.
Hope somebody will be able to help.

Search on blog directories, there are many of health blog to comment on.

If its all about health you can look in googleblogsearch. type any keywords that is health related. Then, that’s it.

There may be many ways to fine your niche. You may go to google for " Health blog" or can use any online or desktop tool like Blog finder.

1.web directory
2. social bookmark
3. forum same with your topic

Based on the links in your signature and what you’re looking for, it sounds to me like you’re trying to find an excuse to spam other peoples websites with backlinks for your own services. If that’s indeed what you’re trying to-do, don’t bother. The last thing anyone needs is someone trying to push their blog / forum which hasn’t got an established audience through pollution. If you want to comment on health blogs, there’s plenty in Google (which you probably found), my suspicion would be they either are nofollow or won’t let you promote yourself. Perhaps you should consider joining other health advice forums as a contributing (non-self-promotional) member. :slight_smile:

You should be very specific of what you need.

Health is a broad topic. You would need to know what particular health related niche you should be focused.

health isn’t exactly a niche* though. Try by defining your market segment and your target audience better.

• niche is a very small market segment. The full market would be for example the general public or businesses. You then break it down into smaller, homogeneous market segments, for example young families in the UK (this could be further defined, and if you get to a very specifically defined market, then you’ve got a niche, for example young families, both working, child between 3 and 12, concerned about children’s respiratory system) or small- to medium sized business that sell health-related products in the UK.

Once defined, find out more about them, what sort of information are they looking for, where, what’s important to them and why, … once you sorted that out you might be finding a couple of blogs that are not obviously related to “health” but are still worthwhile to build a relationship with - a mind map on your topic also helps, as would Google’s keyword search tool.

Yeah but you can always Google for “Health Blogs” and you can sift the results.