How to flag Disqus posts?

As I was taught in another thread “It is best to flag a post and get moderator attention on it, if you think there is an issue with a post or post/thread activity, instead of asking in the thread”, I just noticed, there is no way to flag Disqus posts. Is that something not available in Disqus? If not, what to do with Disqus posts I want to flag?

Scott

Next to the big “reply” button at the bottom of the post are four other icons, one of which is a flag. Use that :smile:

Thanks, but I am talking about Disqus (for the discussions under the Sitepoint articles), not Discourse (which is what the Sitepoint forums are on). :wink:

Scott

There are small flag icon shown in the top right corner of the comment when you hover on it

2 Likes

Geez, sometimes I think I am as blind as a bat. :blush: Thanks!

Scott

:sigh: I’d be dangerous if I had a brain…

Disqus is the software used for commenting on articles on the main site. The OP is asking how to flag a comment to bring it to the attention of moderators, as he would do here on the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.