How to get Adwords credit for new account?

I’m wanting to do a little experimenting with Adwords.

$50 and $100 credits seem to be widely available for new accounts (which I will be) - mostly if you buy something from the crowd offering the credit.

I’ve already checked my webhost and registrar - webhost has a $100 credit but not for my plan, and registrar doesn’t offer a credit at all.

So, is there a way to get the Adwords credit 100% unquestionably above-board without buying anything? (Google doesn’t just give it for the asking, I assume…)

If not, where can I get the largest introductory credit for the smallest investment?

Sometimes there are people who sells adword voucher. Usually they sell 3-6 $ for 50 or 75 $ coupon.

Yes

No, but you do have to provide a credit card when you use the coupon. You can limit your campaign so that the credit card is never used.

Is it true that credit can only be used by new accounts? And you need to buy equivalent amount of paid credits before you are allowed to use free credits?

Glad I could help. One warning - You can set up your account and even prepare your first campaigns, but don’t start a campaign or provide credit card info until you have your coupon code because that will be the only opportunity to use the coupon. If you don’t wait, you will not be considered to be a new customer and the coupon will not be honored.

Can’t get much more 100% above-board than Google, Inc. :slight_smile:

You’re my hero, steveorg!

Go to this link to have Google email a $75 coupon. They say it takes 2-3 days, but it took 8 days to receive mine.

You should also look at computer and technology magazines at a newsstand. They often have coupons. This month’s Wired magazines has a $75 coupon.