How to get business from Twitter?

Twitter is only social web site like facebook. Twitter is good for making connections with potential customers. Always update your account with fresh and useful content.
Twitter is about relationships. It’s about small communities. Twitter is all about creating followers and keeping those followers. The more followers you or your business has, the more people will talk about you, and about your business and more people see your name more people will follow you.

Generally, Twitter gives a boost to your online credibility. You can’t earn money by using it. Twitter is a social networking website and it only does help to promote your business and increase the traffic of your site, should you regularly send tweets to people with similar interests.

Twitter is of no good to business. You can find loads of spammers on twitter sending unwanted links and so there is a high chance that a legitimate and good product/service may also be treated as a spam. Twitter can only help promote your brand but then that would also depend on how effectively you do it. Facebook is more flexible in this context.

Though it is said that Twitter can be used as a good marketing tool, I personally found it’s a little bit difficult for me. It’s mainly because of the 140 characters limitation that I got problem writing content for my business; and since search engines don’t crawl links inside social networks, it seems doing no good for my SEO…:frowning: Whatever, I think the only way to use it should be holding activities (kind of promotion) on it.

Don’t try to do this or you will lose your REAL followers. It was great for business about 1 year ago, but now more than 75% of the twitter users use twitter ONLY for promoting and this won’t help you start advertising your website. Just use it as a Social Media site :wink: