mhkdeveloper — 2012-02-19T02:26:41-05:00 — #1
How can I get good position his .nl site in google.nl and he need to help.
I have some knowledge about SEO and I can do get good position in google.com but I am little confuse how can I get good position in google.nl.
Means follow same technique and social bookmarking, directory, blog and forum posting in same site(.com) which I can do for googl.com or only specific netherland site means .nl.
Please give me some guide line or help me.
Thanks in advance.
tomthebiggie — 2012-02-19T11:07:00-05:00 — #2
the answer is simple: to have a good serp in google.nl you need to have backlinks from sites like blablabla.nl
stevie_d — 2012-02-19T12:18:05-05:00 — #3
What you need to do is to convince Google that your site is of particular importance and relevance to Dutch people.
Key ways to do this are:
- Write in Dutch, and is the lang attribute to identify the language
- Make sure that there are sufficient references to the Netherlands or places in the Netherlands in your content, particularly if you have a contact <address>
- Try to get relevant links from other Dutch sites
- If possible, have your site hosted on a Dutch server
Beyond that, use the same techniques that you would use to rank well on google.com.
twinspectra — 2012-02-20T02:32:13-05:00 — #4
Actually the easiest thing to do is rank in specific search engines. Do what I did:-
1) Search for your niche related blogs and comment on them, convert your comment in Google Translator.
2) Start discussing in the .nl forums, they really give a big boost.
3) If possible make a content in the desired language and try to post it on major websites. One or two is enough.
4) Make a facebook fanpage, and bring likes from you desired location, i.e. nl only. For likes you can use youlikehits.com
Any more help required just find me....
geraldnitram — 2012-02-20T05:46:10-05:00 — #5
Look for keywords that have the places in the Netherlands where you're based. It's a good way to show your presence on a local scale.
mittineague — 2014-09-28T03:09:28-04:00 — #6
This topic is now archived. It is frozen and cannot be changed in any way.