How to get huge traffic for my blog?

Hello friends,

Really I would like to know that how to get huge traffic for my blog ?

Any recommended would be highly appreciated here !!!

Thanks in advance
Richard Smith

Richard, that’s an easy question to answer. To get lots of traffic, what you need to do is to write an original, informative blog, full of useful information, that people will want to read, that will encourage visitors to return, and that visitors will talk about and link to. Really, that’s all there is to it.

Mike

At the risk of sounding sarcastic and obvious, write good articles about something interesting and that certainly is a good start!

You need a solid blogging platform that is optimised for the search engines and you should post to twitter/facebook with the latest article. Make sure you are blogging at a regular and sensible interval and another avenue is to find a blog such as smashing magazine, for your particular subject, that has a network of blogs you can apply to join. Guest blogging for other blogs is also a good way to get some exposure.

Traffic doesn’t mean anything if they leave the site due to poor content, building a solid site with good content is a far better time investment that focusing on getting traffic.

Edit: Beaten to it!

There are a number of threads here and in the SEO forum about how to improve traffic. Please do a search and then come back with some specific questions. This question is far to generic to answer in the manner asked.

Thread Closed.