How to get money from website?

I have website now but can you help me how to get money with my website?

Offer something useful for sale, or place ads on your site if you don’t have products.

what kind of your website do you have?

What kind of website do you have? Is it a blog or what? It should have been nice to somehow know. You can monetize through affiliate marketing, incorporating adsense or kontera, or put up banners related to what your site is about. For me, it would be great to have ad links that actually relates to the kind of industry you are in since you drive traffic based on the keys used in your site.

You need to tell us here what type of site you have and what niche you are operating under. Nevertheless, the basic rules are to promote your site. You can do SEO, PPC and/or SMO. Or you can go to an affiliate marketing route. Hiring people to do the promotions for you and pay them commissions in return.

But above all, you must have a sound business plan and well-thought SWOT analysis first.

There are a bunch of ways to get money from your website. You can either choose to incorporate CPM or PPC advertsing networks, sponsorship, text link ads, affiliates, monetization widgets, paid surveys or polls, pop-ups, or sell some stuff. These are just a few of the ways you can do to generate money and earn.

However, getting money from a website depends on the content of the website and how marketable it is to others, especially to marketers.
With the increasing number of websites popping on the internet nowadays, it will not be easy to get money from a website, especially if it is not as compelling and as interesting as the other sites. There are always competitors.

Join an affiliate program, sell links, provide advertising placement, use locking content (full access at a charge).
Yes, everything depends on type and topic of your site.

What about your website? What kinds of information are there? Put adds or products or both in your site and increase traffic to earn money to your site.

put unique content
2- use wordpress to make it easy
3-use easy plugins like all in one seo
4- the security of your website very important
5-adsense needs respect its tos & use plugins from click fraud or bombing (very important)

what kind of your website do you have? what kind of information are there? and putt your adds and products in your site and you can do seo and ppc work and increase traffic to earn money to your site.

Firstly, tell me which kind of your website. Today, SEO is the cost effective marketing to increase your website’s visibility and increase your business too.

Have you tried Google Adsense? You can make 2-3 dollars a day with a traffic of 500 per day.