How to get more facebook likes for my fanpage?

exact methods for getting like genuine without spammy way .

Post edited by TechnoBear to remove fake signature

Hi richardkramer and welcome to the forums.

We have a number of existing topics on this subject, so I suggest you search both the Marketing and Social Media categories, where you’ll find those discussion. A couple you might want to look t are Want to increase fb fanpage likes and How to increase facebook fan page likes or how to get relevant traffic?.

There is also a very similar current topic here:
http://www.sitepoint.com/community/t/how-to-promote-my-facebook-fan-page/116496

Hi richardkramer,
It’s really very easy way.At first use the viral photos feature in post planner to post scientifically proven viral images and create posts that inspire people to share your content and be creative with apps.

The good way to get more likes and followers is to earn them by having good posts. Post every day about things that a wide range of people find interesting and use hashtags often. Promote your Facebook page across various channels like other social media sites or websites.

Posted edited by cpradio

According to your niche post quality contents also follow others,like share others stuff as I say first the quality content are good way,put good quality images with your information

As the OP has never returned, and we have an active discussion on this subject elsewhere, I’m closing this thread. Please feel free to join in the conversation at How to promote my facebook fan page