How to get my social media following to help boost my pagerank/traffic for my website

I have a big following on Facebook and Twitter but want to improve on my incoming traffic from Google and Yahoo search engines to my entertainment website.

What are some ways of getting my Facebook fans to do the work and boost my pagerank, search engines credibility, alexa ranking, etc. for my website?

(I know that being linked to on other popular sites increases your page ranking but how would I get my social following to help get my links out there in a big way?)

I don’t think it will give page rank to your websites but you might be getting good traffic to your websites I believe.

You may not get any search engine results from Google and Yahoo but you can get more traffic through your facebook or twitter followers or fans.

If you have forum for your site, you can request your facebook follower to join in there, and you can have discussion over there, solving there queries, that way you will get fresh content for website on daily or may be weekly basis or may be how often you respond to them.,and that will help you to get indexed faster in search engine, coz fresh content is alwayz considered by search engine’s…I hope I have answered…your quest…:slight_smile:

You can also put your facebook page in community discussion websites so it will increase ranking…

Are your friends/“likers”/followers on Facebook and Twitter engaging in your posts and tweets? Do they like it, do they share it, do they retweet it?

If that is the case, without doing much of it, I am sure that they are already probably helping you because in some way, they know your website and thus share your content.

Now if your answer is no, there goes the problem like several social media account owners, they have big number of likers and followers, but generates only a small number of engagement.

What are some ways of getting your Facebook fans to boost your pagerank?

Your Page on Facebook as well as on Twitter is your platform to promote your website. Thus, post interesting content to keep them interested, and add a link to your website on your posts/images. This will allow them to know that by clicking the link, they could expect more from what you have already offered.

Offer your services/products in ways that are not all “sales talk” by providing them with tips on things.

Your fans can only do the work for you to boost your pagerank if you have been doing a good job at doing the work for them too–giving them new information, exciting concepts, and nice ideas.

Facebook & Twitter are the social Media sites for sharing your reviews , products updates , obtain valuable response from your customer regarding your products & services,
In order to make your websites more valuable & traffic driven, you need to optimize your site with reference to the search engine guideline & users prospective to make it more beneficial for both users & search engine.
Put some relevant & unique contents in organized manner to help the search for indexing & return proper result with reference to the users query.

I think the best way to that is to drive that traffic to your blogs where they can add comments about your reviews. You can encourage them to visit your blog and add some comments in that way they will also put some relevant comments that might search engine love to crawl. But first you need to have a blog.

Facebook & Twitter are the social Media locales for offering your surveys , items overhauls , get significant reaction from your client with respect to your items & administrations,
Keeping in mind the end goal to make your sites more significant & activity driven, you have to enhance your site with reference to the web search engine guideline & clients prospective to make it more useful for both clients & web index.

First of all understand that Page Rank comes with quality content and traffic whereas Alexa is purely dependent on traffic. Now I don’t believe that having thousands or millions of likes on you FAN page will work in driving traffic. To ensure traffic you must ensure that all followers are real. The best way to drive traffic has always and will remain the premium content over website which boosts your SERPs. Blogs are also very helpful in driving traffic. You may create your blogs on Blogger, Wordpress, Agryd, Tumblr, etc

How to get my social media following to help boost my pagerank/traffic for my website

If you want to get a higher pagerank, you must hire a SEO expert to do activity to boost your PR , social media is one of the way to help your website but not enough you can also put a live chat that can help your site communicating in real time <snip>

In my humble opinion Facebook and Twitter are only good for trafic, as it has been stated here already. Not all of your followers will visit your site if you simply have a link in your profile. Make sure your posts are a sneak preview of an article on your web site. Get your followers interested.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I think social network will help more people know your website, but it doesn’t guarantee people will visit your website. So that, when you post any status in your fanpage, you should insert link of your website that contain the content.

As it’s been over two months and the OP still hasn’t returned, I think we can stop offering suggestions.

Thanks to all who contributed. Thread closed.