How to get good traffic from Social website such as Google+, FB and twitter ?
Tips to get traffic from social media sites:
1) quality and unique content
2) make use of images and videos to gain user attention
3) use keywords on which you want to gain traffic
4) launch contests yo increase user participation
5) answer user's queries
6) timely update your site
Different ways for get the traffic from the social sites.Few tips for generating
traffic using social media websites are here...
Try to make maximum number of followers
Posting meaningful & unique content regularly
Provides background information on profile page....
Sorry - I'm not quite sure what you mean by that question. Are you asking how to get good traffic for your social website page, or good traffic from your social page to your own website?
You can get traffic by sharing new ideas, images, keep up to date and quick response on the user query.
you can get traffic by posting relevant and understandable content about your site, videos and good package of information about the site..
I think he's talking about how to get traffic from social page to his own website. He wants traffic from social media sites I guess..
You must have a lot of followers in order to get good traffic.. And you must post interesting content and not just sharing links to the others.
You asked question which has different directions to approach. Here are some ideas which will surely help you in getting good traffic
1. Content is the prime and most essential feature to get traffic.
2. Headlines of the articles should be a summarized line of whole article to get attention of users.
3. Work on researching new and updated happenings in all field of life which attract people
4. Post discussions topic of all trades and also include burning issues of the world.
5. Sharp and fascinating images should also be included in articles.
6. Try to integrate all social media platforms with each other.
generate user engaging content
post tips n tricks
My question is:
"How to get good traffic from social page to own website?
You can create some interesting activities like creating a poll and inviting users to participate in that poll or events , these type of activities keeps you alive on social networks easily and it will act as a mediator among you and your users and most importantly don't irritate your users by sharing only about your site/blog provide them authentic and niche related resources or news and try to entertain ith the normal post too.
- Ensure interaction on the page.
- Use questions, pictures and polls.
- Always have a call-to-action on all posts. If possible, always include a link that points to wherever you want the visitor to go.
- Reply/comment on posts.
- Interact on other pages' posts. Social media after all has to be "social". If you keep giving and not take anything, it may not be as effective. When you comment on other pages as well, there are better chances of being noticed. Of course, it goes without saying that these comments would have to mostly be useful relevant stuff, not blatant marketing.
Attractive , page relevant. worth-full unique content just post regularly in the various social media sites. Join the group discussion and try to meaningful reply of every comments or any how manage your link.
Yes, social media sites help a lot. Why don't you start sharing your website or your site's articles on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
With social media sites its important to post engaging content,
1. Post quality images related to the niche- might be funny, memes, quotes etc.
2. Post high quality videos
3. Post informative content in the form of tips, how to's etc.
4. Reply to comments, create brand awareness in order to build a good brand
5. Keeping the account active, being consistent at posting engaging content.
6. Cross posting across different social media sites to engage with audience on all social media sites is also important.
Sorry, but this is far too vague a question, and as you can see from the answers you've received, a simple search would have sufficed to answer the question. Please search (both the forums and via your favorite search engine), and if you've still got SPECIFIC questions, please feel free to repost.
In the meantime, THREAD CLOSED.