How to improve Help and support

Hi,

I was wondering how do you deal with your Help and support. I am using a mail client, but I think it is pretty slow. I need more interaction with users. Something like jabber.

Thanks for your tips!

It depends on what you are offering help and support for.

Let’s say you have an independent video game or software application (using this example as I was discussing a help system for a software product with someone last week).

In that scenario something like an online help/faq type tool is helpful, where the user can search help topics and get answers; maybe with user contributed answers (in the form of comments) can be really helpful.

Then back that up with an online touble ticket type system where the user can interact directly with support, where the ticket and its replies are visible online and via email response.

You could also have live chat support if you have the agents to support it.

Thank you very much for your tips. I decided to go for the ticket system and works for me perfectly.

what ticketing system do you use, we are pretty happy with ours but maybe there is something better / more affordable out there?

I am trying out osTicket and so far all is ok. May I ask what system you are using?

currently we use freshdesk

I think you should chat with the customer support agent to solve this issue.

I saw the website and i like it . How I understood it is a serious system . How many years you use this system ?