How to improve keyword ranking from 3rd or 4th page to first page?

Hello all,
Someone can help me regarding my Search engine ranking?
I am facing difficulty with my keyword in search ranking, I applied all strategy with my keywords and also in off page, on page activity but still my keywords are stuck in 3rd or 4th page.
Please help me how to increase my keyword ranking in first page?

My website is www.aarnasystems.com please check

check your website health,do forum posting and social book marking continuously also social media sharing,be patient it will give you best results

@Mehwish

Thanks Mehwish,

I did all Social Bookmarking also i used Content variation at the time of submission, if you check my website social media presence its good and always updated with content curation and own blog post…

If all off-page activities are going better then check your page speed
developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
which is not better improve all the issues you will get the better result,your website has also missing Alt tags.
Your webpage is using the nofollow meta tag. You are advised to use this tag carefully since search engines will not crawl all links from your webpage.IP Canonicalization issue also exist in your site,Html and Css bad size is too much

1 Like

Sorry, but no it won’t. I don’t know how many times I’ve posted this in the forum over the years, but Google gives little weight to links which you can easily place yourself. The above methods may help bring traffic, if what you are posting is of genuine benefit, but they will not help with SERPs, which is the question here. Additionally, you need to be careful that your activities in these areas do not fall foul of Google’s guidelines on link schemes.

Additionally, creating links that weren’t editorially placed or vouched for by the site’s owner on a page, otherwise known as unnatural links, can be considered a violation of our guidelines. Here are a few common examples of unnatural links that may violate our guidelines:

…

• Links with optimized anchor text in articles or press releases distributed on other sites. For example:
    There are many wedding rings on the market. If you want to have a wedding, you will have to pick the best ring. You will also need to buy flowers and a wedding dress.
  • Low-quality directory or bookmark site links

…

[quote=“Mehwish, post:4, topic:199565”]
Your webpage is using the nofollow meta tag. You are advised to use this tag carefully since search engines will not crawl all links from your webpage.
[/quote]6 out of 8 “nofollow” links on that page are for telephone numbers, which you most certainly do not want to be followed. I’d say the tags are being used correctly and will not be causing any problems.

IP Canonicalization issue also exist in your site
[/quote]Can you explain what you mean by that? Remember, we have many beginners, and you should not assume that somebody will understand the terms you use. I’m a little confused myself as to what you mean here.

Html and Css bad size is too much
[/quote]Again, I don’t think that’s a real problem, as the page size is not vast, but using gzip or similar compression will save a bit there.

@sachinpatil - I’m not sure what to suggest here. Your site claims to offer SEO services, but as you are here asking for advice, it would seem you’re something of a novice in this field, and would therefore benefit from reading Google’s “Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide”. This will give you a good grounding, and you can be sure that nothing suggested there will have any adverse impact on your site.

I would also suggest that you run the site through the HTML validator and fix the errors, as poor coding can make it difficult for bots to spider the site.

Website design is attractive and responsive. Try to build some quality of high authority back links to the website.

1 Like

from IP coanonicalization i means here the IP address redirects to the domain name

Thank you for the explanation. However, it appears that @sachinpatil’s site is on a shared server, so that is not possible.

Do you have a source (Google or other authoritative site) to support the idea that this is beneficial for good ranking in SERPs? I was unable to find anything in Google Webmaster help.

2 Likes

Your website looks fine. If you really want to make your website visible in top results then avoid the older and outdated SEO strategies and try to build high authority backlinks with no content duplication. You may do guest posting on high authority websites related to your industry. I know it is a time consuming process, but this will give you the long lasting results. Also work on its traffic by regularly updating the interesting posts in social media sites.

bro I get you the final solution at the end you will able to get traffic to your website.

Read the blog post here from the Brian Dean. If you apply its techniques then you will be able to rank high in Google.

For my side, you should work on LT keywords. They help me to rank in the Google…

Which post are you recommending? You have just linked to the home page.

Have you tried analyzing the sites on top yours? Maybe there’s something lacking on your site compared to the ones that are on top of the search.

I suggest you that first go for on-page optimization,

Check for detail on-page optimization also do the optimization of those website who are ranking in 1st & 2nd place in your targeted keyword. So that you can find the missing factor in your website.

Focus on content marketing which is very trending now a days. Also do social media marketing because it is also very important factor of ranking.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.