How to improve the keywords in google search results (2014)?

Dear Friends,

I need solution for this thread.

Now a days very stuff to improve the keywords on google search results…

For example: If i am working for particular keyword already stays in 2 page of google search results after done my off page work it goes backward of 4th page… No improvement it goes backward only… anyone using different tricks to improve the keyword postion… please comment your suggestions

Any suggestion would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Kamal

There’s not easy solution for this. There are too many factors to take into account such as traffic, backlinks, retention, quality…

Do read our thread http://www.sitepoint.com/community/t/all-you-need-to-know-about-seo/

Probably it will ease your mind a bit.

[quote=“kamal118, post:1, topic:96944”]
If i am working for particular keyword already stays in 2 page of google search results after done my off page work it goes backward of 4th page… No improvement it goes backward only…
[/quote]Perhaps you are using the wrong techniques, and Google is perceiving your efforts as Spamming. Google is getting better at detecting things like unnatural link building and other techniques used to try and manipulate rankings.

Hi Kamal, I believe there could be many reasons. Maybe your competition has found a traffic source you’re getting traffic from and started advertising there. Maybe others in that niche topic are finishing up building themselves an expert presence on their site or digging in there, taking away your viewers, not by fancy graphics but the components that are what that niche audience are attracted to.

Like coaching, expert level content, great resource boxes that once they enter, they never come back to the search results looking for an answer. If you are getting training and that training teaches any other ways to get traffic other that what google wants from their publishers, that will drop that content eventually when enough people are doing the same thing.

People are attracted to short term strategies instead of long term. That’s what everybody is doing. Direct traffic that leads to a fully functional site that has all the components to get results for that niche, searching for that topic will always outlive anything others are doing the same.

Not to say you are doing things the same, but just a thought. But as far as keywords, for instance, many people go to the search engines to browse or just look and learn something but other people go to the forums to search for answers like you did because they probably could not find anything on the search engines, Buyers always keep looking.

So you can go to forums and post your next content on something like “how to improve your keyword position” or how can I improve my keyword position. Forums are great for finding buying keywords. People want to learn that, you did. : )

Those are usually buying keywords. There are many that dont. They don’t show up on the radar but have a very high conversion rate for people that are selling. Thats why I don’t think seo is all that important when it comes to selling but it does help get more people in your inbox.

Just remember that many optins fro a high traffic spot can flood your email box with people that dont respond to your emails. Eventually your email provider might think its spam. Just a thought on some ideas to help.

Rick Salas

2 Likes

And that’s a good thing. Hopefully it will become harder, until people give up on this vain activity. It would be better if people focused on making their site content as rich, clear and useful as possible.

Then, rather than hoping that you will get noticed in search engines and playing an eternal game of duck and weave, look into some proper marketing, such as advertising, speaking about your product/service etc.

1 Like

try to focus on getiing links from high page rank sites like .gov and .edu for a while. or maybe its a case of over optimization in a short period of time, the rankings can go down but they will come up if thats the case

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Google gives no preference to .gov or .edu sites, and never has done. Where .gov and .edu sites do well, it is because those sites are authoritative and high-quality – but those sites won’t touch your spammy, irrelevant links with a 10 foot pole.

Any .gov or .edu site that you can get spammy, irrelevant links on easily will be disregarded by Google as a useless site, just the same as if it was a .com or any other TLD. Come on, do you really think Google are that stupid?

If you want to live your life by myths that were proven to be false more than 10 years ago then go ahead and shoot yourself in the foot, but don’t come here spreading that nonsense around.

Hi,

i have seen that lost of seo guys still doing the traditional activities like bookmarks, directory, articles etc. which is not helpful to improve you ranking. Please follow below activities to gain the backlinks

1. Broken Link Building
  2. Guest Post
  3. Content repurposing
  4. ebooks or whitepappers

The above activities are the time consuming but if you get links by using these, your website will be definitely on top 10 and no Panda and penguin updates penalized your websites.

Firstly, there is more to gaining a good ranking than building backlinks.

Secondly, lists like that are not much help to anybody new to this area, who may not understand the jargon. Rather than simply post a list of items, it would be much more helpful if you would take the time and explain just one of them in more detail, and explain why you recommend that particular technique.

And if by “Guest Post” you mean “Guest blogging”, then I suggest you watch this first, to avoid potential pitfalls:

You know, sometimes I have a hard job figuring out when people are being serious and when it’s a wind up…

3 Likes

Hi,
yes, these activities are not new,. but very less number of people are using this and get good results. yes i can explain this to you why broken link building is good for ranking.

Broken Link building id the process to get a strong backlinks from your competitor and niche websites. it is long process and it would be worth if you get only 2 backs links in a months threw BLB.

what you need to require for BLB?

First of all you need to find the broken links of your compositors websites threw tool like xenu, broken linktool while searching with your core keywords, Once you find any one of link who which is broken, check that website for DA and PA. if the website has DA and PA 50 or above 50 then you can frame an email to approach them for replacing your broken page with our quality content and inform them for broken link found in you website.

I know it is very difficult to get the BL but more difficult to convince the guys who we will approach from my personal experience.

why Broken link Building is good for website ranking?

if you get the back links, that back link will be your quality link and got from your competitor and also from authority websites. It will helps you in you website branding, quality and authority.

Rest i will explain later…!!! thanks,:slight_smile:

@kamal118
Recheck your SEO campaign process to know what is going wrong. The most important factor you should keep in mind now is your link profile and anchor-text. Google doesn’t love low quality backlinks and repeated exact match anchor-text over times. Hope this helps :smile:

As the OP has never returned to this topic since creating it over two months ago, ot seems poinjtless to continue offering suggestions.

Thanks to all those who contributed.