How to improve the visibility of new trade website?

I have a new trade website: wallbuys.com, and prices of all products are very low.
I also use money to make some advertise in some hot forum. But a lot of people just see and are afraid to buy the goods.
Hope everybody can give me some suggestions to improve products sales.

What region or types of customers is your site trying to target? I ask because you’re listed as in China yet the site seems to be 100% English…

it is foreign trade website around the world. So customers are come from a lot of countries. In china, more similar website like us.

First of all target your market place, then analyze the current market strategies about them and then you should do the proper and White hat SEO and do some social marketing that connect you to your customers.

If you want to enhance the visibility of your website than you should post adds on Craigslist and use social media. these techniques are responsive.

It is hard to find good Craigslist. What do you point about social media ?

To incease traffic at your website go for SEO and SMM of your website. This will help you to advertise and promote your products and services. This in turn build faith in your customers about your product and definitely it will help in increase in your sales. SMM (Social Media Marketing) is the best way to make people visit your site. You can use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to create your fan following.

You can use all the social media marketing sites like Facebook,Twitter with Instagram to increase the exposure and mass awareness of your business.

For social media marketing i would suggest you to use facebook, twitter, pinterest and youtube.Make a facebook page of your business and add people to like your page. Update the page regularly and post engaging content like running a contest or asking questions(when you have sufficient number of people to participate).Make a video of your business and upload it on youtube, it may also help.MAke boards of your items with their prices on pinterest.SEO is equally important, do proper on-page and off-page SEO of your website.Hope this helps.