How to increase Delicious bookmarking

Hi, I have a site with 33 delicious bookmarkings , i want to increase the bookmarkings quickly. Even after adding bookmark button in all my pages also i didin’t get good result. Please suggest me how to inrease it ?

Hi,

I suggest, you to request your network to view the website and bookmark the website on delicious, its may also increases your web presence on delicious.

Regards
Amit

You can share on social networking sites. Also with the group of people who can be interested in your article and ask if they are interested can bookmark

Quality and freshness of content is the secret of getting more and more bookmarks…

As soon, the content starts staling, people don’t read content and thus you don’t get bookmarked.

Last resort for improving bookmarks is to promote it aggressively among right audience, it may help you a bit.

i am having gallery website only. i help promoting good websites. content is always unique only, but still i am not having any improvement in getting delicious bookmarkings. can anyone please suggest

Having a quality content and a regular interaction with your followers will help to improve the result on your site.

You can add a delicious call-to-action block or banner in your webpages so your visitors will always see it and click on it.

The secret is fresh content. As soon as you have updated content then people will read this, and search engines will bookmark it. You will have more customers checking out your professional website because of this.

Share them with your friends ,and also ask them to help you tell others .

Social bookmarking is one of the fastest acting SEO options currently available. Social bookmarking submission has developed into a powerful tool for SEO experts. We submit your website to social bookmarking sites such as digg, delicious, etc. Considered a better alternative to submitting a website on blogs, manual social bookmarking is a simple, convenient and hassle-free way of making sure that your site is noticed and marketed in the right circle.

Try to refresh the content according to the title and keyword. Give the visitors a thorough knowledge for which they are coming to the site.Try to build a bookmarking community in the social bookmarking sites and post the articles in the community as well as publicly. It will increase the visitors for your site.

Social Bookmarking is good way to improve website ranking in SERP and to gain traffic.

Thanks for this post. Up to this point, I hadn’t really considered Del.icio.us before. Fact is, I couldn’t really see the need to utilize a bookmarking service, since I only use a laptop and take that pretty much anywhere. With that being said, is there a way of making some bookmarks private so that they can only be seen by the user? Thanks again for the information!

I am actively using social bookmarking but I had wondered about its true value considering the Google Panda update from last year. It was my impression that the redundancy of posting the same thing on many sites has less value since the update. I know Google isn’t the only search engine but its authority does rank high.

Hi,

You can use some other social bookmarking sites like Digg, stumble or redditt, if you want traffic for the website but if you want work on delicious than i i would suggest you share with your friends on your network.

Hello,
There are also great numbers of social bookmarking websites around and only a handful of really good browser tools to take advantage of such websites. When the matter in hand is to popularize your website, blog, or Swquidoo lens, you should take a look at browser add-ons like AddThis, Shareaholic, WiseStamp, and Yoono with all of them offering extended functionality for both professionals and occasional bloggers. Thanks.

Hi,

Make sure you’re not limiting your focus to just Delicious. There are tons a niche social sites out there that may be better for your brand. My number one suggestion is to make sure you’re creating original content. That or if you are capable of curating other content, that’s always a great way to go. You want to be original.

Please keep your discussions of Social Media in the context of building a following. The forum for discussions of SEO is business and management. Any discussions of SEO in this forum will be deleted.

So you’re suggesting that if you have traffic you need to do nothing else to get people to share your site on one specific network?

Topic completed.

Thread closed.