How to increase followers of my blog?

In forums, you may include it in your profile, or have a link with your signature.

1. Try writing Guest posts for other blogs
  2. Promote your blog articles : design bump, sphinn ( design related ) so on.
  3. Use the seo for worpress extension
  4. Get followers and fans on facebook or twitter and ping them.
  5. Bookmark posts in digg and stumble upon among others.

Hows That?

Organize BLOG contests.
Write good and refreshing content for visitors.

I say post post post. the more posts you get out the more people will tend to come back.

post your articles on goarticles, ezine etc. Also post to linkedin, facebook and myspace.

Also offer white papers or something to make people stick

Market them through social networking sites like facebook or myspace. Just make your blog is catchy and very interesting…you can never go wrong with the “word of mouth”

I agree with the others. I think posting good content is what make people want to come back to your blog. At least that’s how I’ve been getting my followers. I haven’t done anything “special” just keep posting relevant, useful information and I guess people like it.

Promoting your blog by spreading your blog over the net. It’s like promoting your site at all. And be sure you have a good content that people would love to hear any updates in your blog.

Post in forums and include a link to your blog in your signature. Just be sure that the topic of your blog coincides with the topic of the forum.

If you need to increase your follower,you must create high quality content for your reader.That’s the important thing for follower and subscriber

Guest posts are the most effective way to gain new readers. First, it gets your content in front of people who haven’t seen it yet. Second, it lets you leverage another blogger’s captive audience of people who are interested in the subject (and that blogger gets free content for their blog). Third, it’s a back link to your blog.

Guest posting is like magic. Write one post for your site and one as a guest blog every day, and you’ll have no problem increasing readership.

The best way is to blog frequently and that too the content of those blogs must be unique, fresh. Then you can submit the same on different directories, spread the link of your blogs through social networking channels like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.

This would help you popularize your blogs effectively and bring in heavy web traffic.

Hi, You can choose social media optimization as simple tool to bring visitors to your blog. Beside that you can do comment posting as well :slight_smile:

Simple really, make quality contents and try to give your visitors something that they would enjoy reading or something informative and helpful. Try to keep promoting it through social networking sites and others. This is very simple yet needs a lot of effort to be able to be successful on this.

Hi, post articles on regular basis besides that you need to use social media to have more followers such as twitter :slight_smile:

This is also known as becoming marked as a spammer with nothing but selfishness.

Being part of a community, joining in the activities and fun, joining in the discussions and various other things. Without doing it for selfish reasons will do far more then any link could.

follow other blogs, join in a community it takes time to get followed

Write attracive and useful articles to your aimed readers.

SEO, backlinks, stumbling, social networks, keyword targeting, relevant keyword-rich content. Google will be alot nicer to you in SERPs.

To increase followers :-

Write quality content in your blog.
Post comments in other blogs.
Increase back links for your blog.
Submit your blog in social network sites.
Update every blog entry in the twitter.