How to Increase Google plus

How to Increase Google plus. I want to increase the amount of plus and watched on my Google Plus page, can anyone help me? Thanks!!!

Try to engage with other groups and add members in your circle keep sharing the interesting stuff comment on others profile sure you can increase it

It is very simple… Keep interacting will people in your circle, and add more people in your circle. Also some sites provide link sharing services… but it is not too much effective for your business.

Add a lot of pages that have something to do with your business. Some of them may add you back. This is one way. Depending on your business, try to do a hangout session on an interesting topic. Of course post interesting content on regular basis.This is all I know. It is more difficult than facebook if you ask me.

put your gplus profile link in your website and blog.

Interesting content (people will repost you), the addition of a person/persons with large number of friends in a circle, joining groups.

Do Regular Posting on your Google Plus Page.
Follow some theme related pages or peoples. They will follow you back.
Tell your customers or friends to +1 on your page.
Put Google Plus badget on your websites and blogs.

Well it’s like Facebook, you need to engage with everyone in your list.
The more people you interact with everyday the more likes you’ll received.

Google+ is the most simplest way of generating traffic. For increasing +s on Google plus, you just have to add people to your circles. The more people you have in your circles, the more you get better response.

What do you think about engagement? I don’t think that collection of traffic which may not be your target audience even, will help you a lot.

You must go for increasing contacts in your circle for this. Comment and like others post so that they will be interested in looking at your posts. Good fresh and interesting posts will also help.

Google+ is still very beta like. I think the chances of getting a huge presence on your Google+ is very limited due to the nature of how the site works. Of course you can interact with people in your circle and add more people to them but there isn’t that booming feature in Google+ to attract users yet.

To increase Google plus you can adopt following points :
1 Make your Google+ page discoverable
2 Add Badges
3 Interact with your audience

What should be improved to make it attractive?

Increase your friends and post show your Google+ profile on blog and website, that is great way to increase your Google plus.

Make good content… ask questions, encourage followers by following them back.

One of the best way for increasing Google plus is by adding more and more people in your circle, keep on interacting with the people in your circle, post interesting comment on the profile of your friends in your circle.

Tips to increase traffic in G+

1. Fill complete profile or page.
2. Create circle.
3. Send targeted messages.
4. Publish interesting, unique content.
5. Host hangouts
6. Connect with people.
7. Share latest updates.
8. List your website link in G+
9. Post images and videos.

It takes time to build traffic flow. Start with simple ones first. Add more and more people in your circle, friends, family and people interested into same niche groups as your website. Then join groups matching your site profile. After than you need to regularly publish interesting content targeting your audience.

First thing is make custom profile. And Follow more people you share update news…