How to increase Social Media Followers?

I am going on creating boards and pins everyday on Pinterest but the rate of followers i get is very less.
How can i increase its followers?

We’ve had a number of similar topics here. Have a look around and you may find some useful information already posted. For example:

or

How to increase followers on facebook tanishinfo as i keep on posting information images, contents, ppt but still the rate at which it gets like is very low. Suggest necessary steps.

I’ve moved this post into the same topic, as I think the same general methods apply to all social media. And again, a search of the forums will find other relevant topics.

Quality, relevant content!! :wink:

How about giving this topic some of that, and expanding on your reply?

What kind of content is likely to appeal to users on Pinterest and Facebook?

I don’t use either, but the little I know about Pinterest I would say to find a target audience, and provide photos and captions that they can relate to.

If you are allowed to associate prose with your photos I think that would be crucial.

“A picture may be worth a thousand words”, but if you can tell a story behind the photo, and why it relates to others, and why they should care, then you will start develop a following.

Maybe you are trying to raise awareness of the dangers of lead poisoning… So show things (e.g. small children) that are impacted by lead. And show sources of lead (e.g. old chipped paint, untreated water, etc.) Maybe even go graphic and show the effects of lead (e.g. birth defects).

Don’t just post pictures - tell us a story and show us why it applies to us and why we should care!!

Is that better @TechnoBear ? :wink:

Post Fresh Content and Relevant Topics.

Again, what kind of content? How do you judge what topics are “relevant”? Presumably people using social media are looking for a different kind of content to those visiting a company website.

To all contributors: Please take time to explain your answer. Brief replies with no explanation are likely to be removed as fluff.

you can use online free tools like 500followers or morefollowers

Not if you want real followers, you can’t.

Follow relevant borads and people and share your inspiring content with them.

Yes, relevancy and interesting information always makes a sense.

Facebook can be tricky to master, but it might help if we knew what his group was promoting?
Regardless, people are engaged with things if they are interested in the topic and it isn’t always a sales pitch.
80/20 or so still works, so if this is your page https://www.facebook.com/tanishinfo - its like one big adspace, i wouldn’t be engaged with it either.