How to increase traffic without blog SEO?

Please give me any ideas without blog seo increase traffic

SEO is most important part for get traffic on you web site. I suggest on ON-page page optimization make your site SEO friendly Put all meta, alt and title tag in your page on right place and always concentrate on organic traffic don’t do spaming.

Organic traffic going to your service pages. You need to rank on Google on your target keywords. If you’re ranking for your target keywords, you’ll get organic traffic to your service pages thus, increasing your traffic.

@Andrewkessler - your question is rather unclear. Are you asking for suggestions to increase traffic, which don’t involve adding a blog to your site? Or are you asking how to increase traffic to your blog without SEO?

The two situations are very different, so we need to know exactly what you are asking in order to help. Otherwise, as you can see, you’ll just receive vague, general responses which are of no real help.

Clarify your question plz. SEO is the best way to increase your traffic.

Clarify your answer plz.
IMHO SEO is not the best way to increase your traffic (well, unless maybe you have a low quality site that can’t stand on its own)
I believe that if a site has good interesting content, given time traffic will increase.
Of course marketing will help, but most “unsubstantiated parroted SEO snake-oil” is at best worthless and at worse harmful.

You can use on-page optimization technique for increasing traffic or by creating more no of back links of your website. And you can manage all this by online SEO Tools .

For example, I want to increase the traffic of a resume site I will mainly work in two projects. First I will do some on-page seo. Here are some great tools that will offer you some great advice, like semrush and MOZ. After completed online seo I will start some off-page seo like building links. I will put my site on university career page or some job search sites’ resource page so that people with needs will find my site. You can also give social promote a shot, sites like reddit and facebook can bring a lot of traffic.

Try this method which is called Find And Pull Method

"This is perhaps one of the easiest ways to bring traffic to your blog. All you have to do is find popular blogs in your niche and bring the already existing traffic back to your blog. Sounds easy right? Well if you know how, it kind of is.
For this method to work, you need to find out about relevant posts on high traffic blogs in your niche as soon as they are published. You can solve this problem using Google Alerts, which is a free Google service that sends you emails on new content across the web that may be of interest to you. Set up Google Alerts so that it sends you an email as soon as a popular blogger writes an article very closely related to a post you have previously published "

Found it on Zenspill

Your question is a little unclear however I’m happy to still offer some suggestions. Assuming that you mean you don’t want to add blog posts (or content generally), you can seek our high quality sites that are related to your industry which you can get a backlink to your site.

Other things include good quality directory listings and an active social media campaign with regular sharing and links to your site.

Ultimately, good quality content which is added regularly to your site is probably the most organic and genuine signals to Google that your site is worth ranking higher when you contribute to the pool of useful information on the internet.

Completely agree with you - an interesting, well structured, fresh and unique content is the base of getting a high and constant traffic. But nevertheless, there are thousands of websites with absolutely magnificent content, we do not know about and never will because of low SEO and tons of alternatives.

If you don’t want to lead the blog on your website the only way to increase traffic is to get backlinks on various resources. Besides you can try Social Media Marketing.

Not the only way. Paying attention to things like the meta description can improve the way your site displays in search results and improve the click-through rate.

But again, it is not clear what @Andrewkessler is actually asking, and without further input from him, this thread is likely to be closed, as there is no clear point for discussion.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.