How to increase website traffic without SEO?

Can anyone suggest tips to improve traffic without SEO.

I just started my first wordpress blog 2 months ago and I am not doing any SEO. Last month, I started a habit of commenting on every blog I read everyday. I average 5 to 10 blogs each day. I am now pulling 10 visitors each day from those. Imagine what will happen if I do that for 1 year.
Now I am learning how to use tweeter for traffic and I will be opening an account soon.

Any form of marketing that isn’t directed at search engines.

1 Like

Word of mouth marketing is a good way, really any form of marketing can work.

1 Like

Try these free tutorials:

Hi @loverslovenegi! We might be able to offer better suggestions if you tell us what niche you’re targeting, and why you’re not looking to increase search traffic.

Have you done any social media marketing before?

You can create a blog that will promote your website. Participate in some forums, then create a backlink for your website. You can also promote it through social media accounts.

1 Like

Read 5 blogs a day and thereafter comment on the blog with your name and site link. Believe me, it will not drive you substantial traffic but it is something to start with without SEO in mind.

Thanks dear …it sounds great …I will try your tips.

Actually I am learning about blogging and planning to run a blog in near future.I am so much inspired with shoutmeloud and 99mediasector .one of them is too old and 99mediasector is a newely launched site.
So I am thinking to create blog on SEO.

hi
You have to write good quality & rich content.

1 Like

you can create a blog.

These are all good ideas! I guess I’ve been doing SEO without even knowing it, lol.
Thanks for the pointers!

I use blogs to promote my website ,but it seems does not have good result! Now I change to social share, I want get good result!

SEO involved content creation and promotion. Without promoting your website without SEO you can not increase a website’s traffic.

Another way to increase your website’s traffic is paid promotions.

If you don’t want to go with SEO, Go with Paid promotion something called PPC - promote to right user & only pay for clicks not for impressions.

Make some free game with gifts.

1 Like

SEO involves promoting your web site to search engines. The alternative is to promote it directly to real people.

1 Like

Traffic can be increased without seo. For that you should have to content marketing and Social Media. These are the perfect methods for improving the traffic.

1 Like

What are methods of content marketing and social media are you talking about? Are they paid methods or something I can do myself for free?