How to increase website traffice by SMO?

Hello Webmaster please describe me how to improve site visit by SMO ?

Thanks

Social Media Optimization SMO is very growing source for increasing referral traffic for you website. Many social portal provide Page creation service, you can create a Business page on social network. Increase your likes, followers, subscribe. Keep updated your visitor with you update which is relevant to your business.

So the first step in SMO is not to go out and create accounts/pages on every social network you can find, but rather to work on the content of your website, so that your visitors will want to share it, and then to provide the means for them to share it.

The only thing about SMO though is that user engagement on referrals through there seems to be quite low

Wow, I didn’t even know ‘SMO’ was a term. Interesting.

Through SMO site visit can be improved by regular updation and interesting postings in social media. For ecommerce sites SMO becomes much useful, new arrivals listed in all of a sudden tempts users to buy at very first. Offers added and banners on it improves site traffic from social networks. Since shares and re-shares goes on popularity increases and thereby new visitors gets adds on.Leverage social networks like facebook,twitter,linkedin,pinterest,vk, instagram etc and share quality, unique content.

[QUOTE=button camera;5645900]Hello Webmaster please describe me how to improve site visit by SMO ?

5 ways to increase website traffic by SMO are:
1)Making group in Facebook rather than pages
2)Facebook,Twitter hash tags for your website concept
3)Select some good and high ranking competitors,forums and directories and make good relations
4)Social widgets with each and every post
5)Make professional friends and profile

These 5 ways helps in increasing website traffic.

How to increase website traffice by SMO?

Start with adding addthis widget on your site :slight_smile:

Social Media Optimization is now the best way to drive targeted traffic to a blog.With SMO you need not to worry about Google Animal updates,which will kill your blog .
Facebook,twitter,pinterest,stumbleupon,reddit,digg,delicious,google+,scoopit etc are the best social sites which can drive massive traffic.
Only thing is you have to build user base/fan base for every social profile.
1)Add Social Sharing Button to blog post
2)Ask visitors to share the post if they liked it.

Thread closed, as the question has been answered and the OP is no longer with us.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Hello,
Everyone
Please tell me what is the best way to increase traffic of any website via Social Media ?