How to index blog faster in google

Register your blog in some feed aggregators like Feed-Squirrel.com, FeedAdage.coma dn OctoFinder.com and when you submit your site they will track all your newly published posts and then index it in their site in within 24 hours.

I agree with other members do,
I use

1. link building(leave links on other blogs, directory submission etc)
  2. update the contents
  3. pinging
  4. article submitting
  5. ask my digital friends to read my blog.

that’s it. i got good enough results

Another easy way is to write a press release and submit it to one of the free PR services that (this is the important bit) are in the Google News updates. You can put a link in your copy and G normally indexes the article or PR minutes after submission.

You need to do some social bookmarks or other forms of link submissions. To sum up everything you should post more links and links and links…

Thanks guys I really appreciate this forum a lot of good informations

My blog post index within 1 min in google SE. I think good and quality blog post index faster in google.

If you have many friends on different area, you could ask them to click the links of your new post on their own computer. I believe this works.

use social bookmarking to promote your blog, try to use it whenever you post a new content to your site
put your link to as many sites as possible then it will take some time to crawl and index

You don’t have to submit your blog to Google as they will follow links from other pages to your blog. If you wanted to you could use a tool like Submitexpress which submits to many search engines free.

To Ping your blog, use Pingler.com

If it’s been a few months and your still not indexed thats really strange, I must admit. If you want to get indexed now, add it to your forum signature on popular forums, and maybe submit it to google, these are the fastest ways, I get my sites indexed.

Hi,

What is your blog about and what platform have you used to develop this blog. Whats the content you are using?.

Further have you allow the bots to crawl your blog.

I usually update my blog regularly and after that every time i made a post i ping it immediately.

If you post constantly in your blog, Google will automatically index your latest post. Indexing will be irregular if you don’t write new posts in your blog regularly.

use this website to index fast: http://www.seoserp.com/fast.way.get.index/

You can submit your blog here http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl to get it indexed, but Google does not guarantee indexing.
Practically I have never done anything for indexing my blogs. Just build links and it will get indexed soon and my health blogs got indexed withing a few day.

social bookmarking
fourms signatures
directories

i just doing:

1. constant posting
  2. All In One SEO
  3. ping list at Dashboard >> Setting >> Writing
  4. pingler.com
  5. social bookmarking
  6. Blogwalking

Rss feed is the best way to index blog faster.

Make some Quality back links for your blog . Update your blog regularly.

Put the URL of your blog in signatures of Chat forums.

I was also wondering this i just recently made a blog about soccer but many based around the world cup did some seo not to much pr2 and i couldnt find it when searching on google and yahoo. I just joined and read this helps alot :wink: