Sorry to hear about your baby.
I hope he/she is ok.
Anyway, re. your page:
I basically crowbarred out your tabs script and replaced it with a more modern version of the same thing.
In the process I removed these:
and added these:
I also had to alter the mark-up around the tabs ever so slightly, but I managed to keep the tab styling.
And, as I was feeling benevolent, I corrected a bit of invalid mark-up and made your document validate.
Anyway, here are links to the various tab states:
Tab 1 open (default)
Tab 2 open
Tab 3 open
Tab 4 open
Tab 5 open
Just check out the page and have a look at the source to see exactly what I have done.
Hope that helps.