How to make $10 per day Adsense?

My question is related to make money from Google Adsense, how is is possible to make $10 per day from adsense.

How much time will it take to reach this ampunt if i have 3 websites.:shifty:

Well, what are your websites about? What niche?

We can’t tell you how long it’ll take to earn $10/day from Adsense - because its not up to us, its your job.

How much are you making now? Is your content unique? How are you promoting your site?

There isn’t any “get rich” answer to this - but, in order to make money online(adsense included), you need to put in the work - which means, in order to make $10/day with Adsense - your traffic numbers need to be decent, and your content decent as well.

Good luck! And remember, the more quality content that you have - and you promote it, the better you’re off because you could earn possibly more.

As stated above: its up to you

Various factors which you should consider:::

Are your sites base on high profitable niches?
Is your content unique?
Are you getting decent traffic in terms of unique visitors per day?
do you need more promotion?

Ask yourself the above questions and act accordingly

At $5 CPM you need only 2,000 page impressions a day to reach $10.

It will depend upon your Website topic, number of visitors, etc etc… Sometimes you may be able to earn 100$ per day from one website. All it is depended on the website topic…

As others have stated, there are so many variables, that we’d need a more specific question to be able to be more helpful.

$5 CPM in which niche? Its a good price if we get $5 CPM because i have few site <snip/> where i am getting 8, 10k page impression but $1 to $2 hardly :frowning:

you make a website about your hobbies and update it regularly, you’ll achieve your goal

$5 CPM is a correct one. Of course you want to avoid CPC in the low end of the spectrum but anything above $0.1 is fine. As for CTR it should be around 5% minimum. Finally very important is the origin of your visitors. You want to avoid topics which would mainly attract visitors from non western countries as it would lower both the average CPC and CTR.

In addition to the above point, you should also check if your hobby is in demand. No point blogging about something that nobody search and read about it…

write unique content and do some seo for each article that way you can even reach $100/day

thanks for all