How to make email Id with PHP in webmail?

Dear Guys,

I want to create email of my domain name using html form and php script.

Please help me some one i so IMPORTANT for me.

Thank you in advance.

Can you clarify what you want? Is it basically a ‘contact’ form, so users of your web site can fill in their details and have that information sent to you by email?

Hello Sir,

I want to create my domain name id using html form and php script without using of cpanel .

Still not sure - do you mean you want to create new email accounts from php? So basically write your own email account admin page?

Sir I want to make a email of my domain name like [noparse]knojiyak@sitepoint.com[/noparse].

but i want to make it from a html and php.

is it possible or not.

Thank you

Have you already purchased a domain name that you want to use?

Do you already have a host for your website?

If so, most hosts do have a section for configuring email address within the control panel for your hosting account.

Yes i Have domain name and hosting.

but i want to make my all domain email address using html form and php script.

If you look at your ACP you might find something called “catch all”. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-all

In the context of e-mail, a Catch-all usually refers to a mailbox on a domain that will “catch all” of the emails addressed to the domain that do not exist in the mail server. Configuring a catch-all address can help avoid losing emails due to misspelling. However many email hosts no longer permit catch-alls since many spammers abuse the feature, spamming random email addresses.

Have a search for the cpanel API, a quick google reveals that methods are exposed for creating your own mailbox from php, if you have the permission to do it.