How to make Logo Push Little Down?

[QUOTE=ralph.m;5059442]Yes, it does! But feel free to ask as many questions as you need to. I still have a lot to learn too. :slight_smile:

sir i want to make along with navigation categories, in start of it … can you tell me code :smiley:

you can see the search box as well, its “search button” in red, ofcourse i want to make match with navigation colors as well.

Could you make a picture of what you want? Not to sure what you need.

you can see the search box as well, its “search button” in red, ofcourse i want to make match with navigation colors as well.

You will have to change this image to a different color:

http://www.toptensthings.com/wp-content/themes/gazette/images/search.gif

Or, change this code in your HTML …

<input type="image" class="btn" value="Go" src="http://www.toptensthings.com/wp-content/themes/gazette/images/search.gif" name="">

to this

<input type="submit" name="" value="Search" class="btn">

and add this to your CSS:

form #search input.btn {color: white; background: #000;}
form #search input.btn:hover {background: #00AFEF;}

[QUOTE=ralph.m;5059453]Could you make a picture of what you want? Not to sure what you need.

i replaced your code, but search text is in black, but button color finished, it should be black background, and white text, and blue mouse over, like you did for navigation sir

Sorry but the search bar up top, along with the subscribe, has white background and black text.

yeah thanks, before i was having cashe problem , all looks so amazed

thanks again

Cool. If you want to keep that Home button but change its color too, try this:

#nav #nav1 li a {color: white; background: black;}
#nav #nav1 li a:hover {color: white; background: #00AFEF;}

[QUOTE=ralph.m;5059812]Cool. If you want to keep that Home button but change its color too, try this:

thanks, now looks all perfect at header

for matching one more thing

http://www.toptensthings.com/2012/02/10-most-famous-wonders-of-the-world/

you can see “Categorized | Top 10, Travel” as well background light red right

it should be white background, black border , and hyper link in blue , text color in black sir
last thing :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ralph.m;5059453]Could you make a picture of what you want? Not to sure what you need.

so wired, why the button search background still in white, it should be in black view, i attached image as reference

I gave you this code above, which you put in, I thought, but now it’s gone again:

form #search input.btn {color: white; background: #000;}

code is still there ,

Cache* FYI, and you’re welcome :). Feel free to ask anymore questions in a new thread, should they arise.

please sir, you must fix this in your code … it make CSS not work so good …

/* For Search box button Color [COLOR="#FF0000"]/*[/COLOR]

form #search input.btn {color: white; background:#333333;}

pls make it like so

/* For Search box button Color [COLOR="#FF0000"]*/[/COLOR]

only small mistake, but make big problem for you :wink: