How to make my website better business?

I have a website on a specific field of printing is specializing in brochures, now have access number is very low and low- ranking people can show me how to do it better business ?

What do you mean, exactly? Your question is really vague… do you want a website review? or do you want something else?

I’m a bit confused though… this site seems to be for brochures but then you say that you work in real estate business. :smile:

It is always good to be as specific as possible so people will try to give you the best answer :slight_smile:

As molona says, you really need to explain in more detail what you’re asking here. Are you looking for suggestions of ways to increase your web traffic, or to improve the conversion rate? Are you looking for marketing ideas for a flier printing business?

And please tell us which techniques you’ve already tried, and whether or not they were successful.

I have removed the URL from your post, as it is not required in order to give general business advice. If you would like your site reviewed from an SEO or marketing perspective, then please start a new topic in the Reviews category.

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.