How to make website loading speed much faster

Hello,
Please suggest me that how to make website loading speed much faster??

Re: how to make website loading speed much faster

You can use tools to check site speed:

1. Pingdom: Test the load time of that page, analyze it and find bottlenecks
  2. Google PageSpeed insights: analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster.

Look for speed not for scores and these tools are not going to solve your problems for you but they can analyze speed for your sites.

You need to decrease your first page size to make the web fast loading. Besides don’t use flash or big sized picture in a single page.

In short you need to do a bunch of htaccess stuff. Put JS at the bottom and in one file. And compress your images. Here is the htaccess stuff you need to do. http://www.websitecodetutorials.com/code/htaccess/yslow-&-google-page-speed-htaccess-code-how-to-speed-up-your-website.php

tinypng will help compress png files, even with transparency. Getting rid of as much javascript as possible, an replacing with CSS. If you are using a CMS, caching can make a huge difference.

if you want to make your site load more faster than you’ll have to design it perfectly, make sure you don’t use the maximum size picture (great resolution images), also don’t clutter the text avoid extra text and avoid to use animations because these are the issues which make the web site heavy and through this your loading of web page speed can be slow.

1. minify js files
  2. convert all images you can to .gif (much smaller size than other formats)
  3. enable caching - htaccess which you can use together with some plugin (depending how is your site developed)

simple example:

<FilesMatch "\\.(ico|pdf|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|txt|css)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=31536050"
</FilesMatch>

There is no simple solution but there are quite a few Online Analysis Tools available which highlight the slow page bottlenecks.

For example, Pingdom Tools currently offers unlimited comprehensive page analysis which I have used to obtain the following results:

Have you tested your site and found the bottlenecks and if so can you supply a link?

I think google is best
Google PageSpeed insights: analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster.

Regards :

You need to follow some instruction:-

1. You website home page site site should not be long
  2. You need to insert images with compressed and light weight
  3. Don’t use flash images.

at present time all is competition.but dont worry…if u want to make website loading speed. i think u should learn a course about this…this course will be helpful for all

could happen for several reasons:
server overloaded. increase your server power.
database overloaded.
page content is way too much.

with little digging you can find out whats causing the problem and work to resolve.

I use Google PageSpeed insights to get suggestions about making my pages load faster, you should also try this one and I am pretty sure that you will find this amazing tool very helpful.

to make your webpage fast … you have to check the size of your layout , first of all make it small… then check the size of picture because pics take time to load after that if you are using any advertisment on your page make sure its numbers are around 4-5

I use zip css, ravascript and cache css. I use Drupal, very performance web. I like drupal