Please help me and give me best solution. Thanks

Hi Starwebmaker,

join appropriate social media networks,
describe about yourself in those networks,
become an active member,
help other,
add your business,
promote it…

By doing facebook marketing, twitter, google+, pinterest etc.

Regards

The strategy for each SM is a bit different. For each-open an informing profile/page about your business. Use content that engages. For twitter-hashtags play a big role. Analyze competition and find the most popular hashtags that can work to grab attention. On FB- Apps, sharing groups and engaging posts are the key. For me, Fanwave worked in the best way for getting targeted likes: apps.facebook.com/joinfanwave/.

You can go to use Use Time Lapse ,Show Personality ,Showcase New Content ,Use Hashtags,Share & Promote You must follow this way to improve social media strategy .

Social media showcasing alludes to the methodology of picking up site activity or consideration through social media locales.

You can promote your company very fast with the help of social media accounts such as Facebook, twitter , pinterest and G+ profiles. You can add fans in these account across all world and then make your website or company advertisement with the help of post with website link so that user can read it and make decision to come on your website to check further detail.

<snip>link deleted</snip>

Social Media Marketing helps to market your business and services through social media sites like twitter, facebook, linkedIn, google+, youtube etc. These sites are designed to share messages, updates and other activities. The main purpose of SMM is to interact with people to know their needs and give them best services.
SMM promote a website through various ways :

• It has generated more exposure to our website.
  • Create awareness about product and services.
  • Build business reputation.
  • Establish relation ship with new visitors.
  • Allow visitors to discuss ideas, post news, ask question and share links.
  • Traffic will increase through social networking sites.

There is lots of Social media sites, you need to create profiles on top media sites and increase your followers and likes.

Increase your network of SMM sites
Describe your company
Share your services and products
Join groups related to your products and services
Become an active member

Social media marketing is the best platform to promote your business and getting good traffic for your website. You can advertise and share new articles on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest. Increase the number of follower and share interesting things about your product and services.

Facebook,Twitter,YouTube,LinkedIn with the help of above social medias you can promote your business to gain traffic towards your websites.

Join various types of Social Media Sites, and be a active member on those sites. Share Informative News and Post relivent News,

The best social promotions is to buy real people to follow you. This is the grounds for your successful social media campaign.

For example. Twitter is great for business and company promotion. The more followers you have the more new followers you will attract. I don’t need to tell the other benefits of using paid followers. You get more traffic and more social media exposure. It’s good for social proof. You will be like magnet to get new followers.

I personally use <snip>. They have cheapest rates in the twitter followers industry.

There are plenty of other services, but I stick with TS because they have best quality service.

Hope it helps, just my 2cents

Join all the Social Media networks first… make friends… alot of friends . Make pages , Trends , get involve in all activities…

Join social networking sites like facebook. twitter, pinterest.

SMM is paid it mean you have to paid for promoting your brand or company at major Social Sites like Facebook. But SMM Result !00% geniun mean you will definitely get leads or more traffic for your site. So you can go easily and use it .

Social Media Marketing form a platform for promotion of the company, products, & services, It provide you the mode for easy of sharing your post, photos & company updates on the social media networking . Through Social media you can utilize the to cover a wide range of audience by various mean, primarily through organic mean such as Face book sharing, Groups posting, Online discussion etc. Even you can try for publish your ads through paid campaign on various social networking sites such as Face Book ads creation, Twitter for business. etc.

By following ways you can promote you company by SMM:
Create Company page over Facebook and promote it by like4like.org
Create your blogs over Blogger, Wordpress, Agryd, Tumblr, etc
Create and promote your videos over Youtube, Metacafe, Viemo, etc
Share you photos over Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, etc
Share your blog posts over Facebook, Twitter, Agryd, Google Plus.
Submit Articles to GoArticles, EzineArticles, Newsvine, ArticleStars, etc
Share your company presentations over SlideShare, Scribd, SlideBoom, etc
Submit Press Relases to PrLog, Newswiretoday, INewsWire, etc

All the above content marketing techniques when done on regular basis and in natural way (steady pace) will offer you high SERPs and will drive enormous traffic to your blog /website.

Join social networking sites like Facebook,twitter,Google Plus.
Creat a blog on blogger,Create vedio & Promote vedio on youtube.