How to put my dinamic website on CD?

How to put my dinamic HTML website adesco.rs on CD?

I tried trial of Web2Disk product but my Cyrillic letters “crashed” cause i have 4 languages on my website im working.

Help me make my website on CD running normally.

i don t know what you exactly mean.
why you need it on a cd?

Why I need it??? lol My client wants to share to his bussiness partners like CD presentation, I guess… on Fairs and such.

Why not make a presentation such as flash ? Same thing uses cloudflare and maxcdn if they are still on their websites.

Man… its more flexible to make a website and just put it on CD if I know how and with which software. I know all that stuff abt flash but some ppl not have flash player installed. Gimme a help or don’t try to think instead of me. OMg, no. :rolleyes:

It would be easy enough to put static pages onto a CD/DVD

As long as the files are only HTML, images, CSS and Javascript there should be no problems.

The trouble comes with the “dynamic”.

There might be a way to put a working server onto disc, but I don’t know it.

There are ways to use javascript to work with databases, but AFAIK none are cross-browser compatible. ActiveX for IE, XPCOM for Firefox etc. (Hmmm, mabye Java could do it?)

Maybe you could translate the database into JSON?

Or instead of aiming for an exact clone of the site, go with only enough for demo purposes?

My website got exactly that you wrote. It have some dynamic stuff but I will be satisfied to put HTML,CSS and JS with images, to put it on cd. But how, please? I copied my website folder on CD but i got site without images. Please help. My links are all relative in HTML code but as i see, it not working right or I missing something. How to put my website on cd?

There’s a “version” of a wamp server (can’t remember the name offhand) which can run off a usb stick instead of being installed on a computer. You could have a look at that to see if it meets your needs but if your site doesn’t make use of any server-side scripting then it may be overkill

If you have a copy on your computer with the folders and files the way you want them to be, by opening the “index” page in your browser (not by clicking on it) does everything work OK then?

And yes, the links will need to be relative links.

If it works OK on your computer, it should work OK copied over to a CD.

server2go does this, I’ve used it successfully for demonstrating websites in environments where connectivity is sporadic or not possible.

good thank you. I downloaded that program and extracted but how to use it? I copy that on CD or what is procedure…where to put my website ? how?

If you go to the server2go website, there is a link marked as ‘documentation’. There you can read documentation on how to use the software. There is also a link marked ‘support’ where you can ask questions when you need help after reading the documentation.

Thak You! BIG THANKS! My website work perfectly.