How to Redirect BLogger Blog to Domain

Hello Friends I want to know how to Redirect blogger blog to Domain…

You have to log into your blogger account and go to your blog settings and then go to Publishing.

Select I have a domain and put the name of your domain there and click redirect.

Another way to redirect is to create and CNAME entry in your hosting account. You should look into Blogger’s help. I would give you a link but it looks that I can’t get blogger to show me entries in English as I live in Spain

To use a custom domain with Blogger:

• Click the Publishing tab
  • Click the Custom Domain link beside Switch To: at the top of the page
  • Click Switch to advanced settings beside Already own a domain? in the top right corner

You can then input the settings for your custom domain. If you have problems, try the [B]Blogger Help[/B]. There is a lot of information documented to help you do most anything. Best of luck!

and then add your domain in box url domain, then check it redirect yourdomaindotcom to wwwdotyourdomaindotcom and then type capcha and submit.

it’s more easy if your register your domain on godaddy,… just change the name server and mx record, simple way, use big G

I searched the web regarding your query and I found this tip that could be of great help in solving your problem… How to Redirect Blogspot Blog at any custom Domain or Go Daddy Domain step by step guide |

try with this code,
<meta content=‘4;url=http://yournewblog.com/’ http-equiv=‘refresh’/>

One thing that you should keep in mind that all your links will become dead once you started using custom domain. As far as the meta tag is concerned, it will redirect all the pages to your new homepage only.

Thats right. Your old urls are not functional when you have a new domain. But I think they retain their credibility on the web & transfer them to the new domain as well.

You can do that from blogger options, no other procedures are required. Go to your Dashboard > Settings> Publishing, click on Switch to: • Custom Domain and track the directions from there.

This thread has been dormant since 2011. @guptaabhijit318 ; please don’t grave dig dead threads. If you want to join a discussion, please join a current one.