How to remove QuickMenu Alert

Hi

I have used QuickMenu Software for vertical sliding menu in my project but the problem is that when I uploaded to live server it started to give alert that I need to purchase the QuickMenu Software http://www.opencube.com/index.asp. I have used it before but at that time I was using one of its previous version and in that version I removed some code which worked fine on live server with no alert. I wanted to ask if any of you guys have used this software and fixed the code to remove the alert for purchasing it.

Its purely java-script file and it can be easily handled.

Kind Regards

[FONT=Verdana]As I understand it, you can download a free trial version of QuickMenu, which you can upgrade by purchasing a licence. The message is presumably telling you that you need to buy the licence, so the easy way to remove the alert is to pay for the licence. You can’t expect advice on the forums as to how to circumvent the requirement to pay for what you’re using.

If I’ve misunderstood you, then I apologise, but it sounds to me as if you’re simply trying to avoid paying.[/FONT]