How to send email to registered users

Hi guys,

I am using Wordpress for my website. Each day I post an article there. I want to send email about newly posted article to all registered users as soon as it published.

I know how to send email in Wordpress/PHP but not able to find where to dig. Can somebody help me where should I look into code?

thx
Pras

There’s no native feature in the dashboard to do this. You will have to look for a plugin, or write it yourself. This was the first thing that came up in a search: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/email-users/

Add Email users plugin to your WordPress website, it is one of useful plugin which does the simple job by sending Email to all registered users of your blog. You can control who will receive and who will not receive Email.

I found the solution subscribe2 plugin is what I was looking for.

Hi, i would not recommend subscribe2, it crashed all of my website, once you install it there is no way to uninstall it, it will crash your files. I got my live site totally crashed, i had to recover from backup and then redo all the work for 2 days. You can try any other plugin.

I use Wysija for this. Works fine.