How to set left align for my whole website

Hi all,

I am using a free wordpress theme template, I would like to shift the whole website to the left instead of it centering. How do I go about doing it?

Here is the link to the website.

Thank you once again.

Here is your answer.

Remove the margin property on the #innerrim found in your CSS of the document. The CSS appears not to be linked to an external CSS file. If you want to make things easier for yourself, and you’re unsure how to work with CSS. You can overide it in your CSS external file (style.css) like this:

html body #innerrim {margin:none;}

which in theory should work.

Overides are a bad practice as they aren’t the best of methods, they go against web optimization. However, if you are unsure how to remove this, or is part of a plug-in then you might be left with no other choice.

Hope this helps.

Yep this will remove the center, but I noticed that there is also a .padder class that is giving it a padding of 20px. Setting this to 0 with the #innerrim will get it all the way to the left.

Hi Sega and webexp, thank you for the answers but it seems I am unable to get what I wanted. I tried inserting them into the stylesheet. are the codes that I have implemented correct?

html body #innerrim {margin:none;}
#padding{
padding:0;
}

No, that should read:

html body #innerrim {margin:0; padding: 0;}

… although all you really need to do is remove

#innerrim {
  margin: 0 auto;
}

Thanks for the help again Ralph.!

you must set the following css for your mail id of class.

#idname or class name{
margin: 0 auto;
}

This css automatically set your site at the center of your screen.