How to tell Google to reset the pages he indexed?

Here is my issue: I have got a domain name say myjlpweb1.com who has been working for ages and is referenced by Google. About 3 months ago I purchased a few new domain’s that I parked in that domain, say mynewdomain1.com . I never refererenced them nor used them but it didn’t stop Google to index them anyway.

A little over a month ago I uploaded a website for domain mynewdomain1.com alongside a sitemap; my issue is as of today Google still has got in its index pages belonging to myjlpweb1.com dating back from the time I purchased the domain. For example I can see a reference to mynewdomain1.com/page1.aspx whereas page1.aspx doesn’t exist on mynewdomain1.com but to myweb1.com

The bottom line is how do I tell Google “Just forget what you have in your index and only use pages found in my sitemap”.

This is for 7 domains.

Update your sitemap, your robots file, insure everything can be indexed, that the old pages are truly gone and in a couple days Google will make the changes.

Sign-up for Google Webmaster Account and you will spot an option to submit urls for removal.

You can submit all the urls you want to remove from your new domain. I hope it will help in the search engine optimization.

I am already using Google Webmaster but never saw that option, thanks for the tip.

I can’t say i saw that option in Google Webmaster. Can you point the tab where this link is situated?

Had to read the help to find it.

Go to Site configuration > Crawler access and it’s the 3rd tab “Remove URL”