How to transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes on PC

I have never uesd iphone, but i have heared that it is a little trouble to use it because we have to use a third program to transfer owing to Apple allows iPhone users to transfer files from iTunes to iPhone but not support iPhone music to iTunes.
Recently I have just bought an iphone 5, and I am looking for a easy way to sync my iphone music to iTunes on windows, but it is failed to get some idea tool, because there are so many similar tools from google, it is very hard for me to decide which one to use. If you are an experience person, you must be very familiar with this, I am really looking forward to your helpful assistance.

iTunes in Windows should sync with your iPhone as soon as you’re connected. If it doesn’t, look at your preferences of your iTunes in your Windows Desktop. See what’s been checked. Those are the types of media or documents that will sync with your iPhone. Also be aware that only the folders that you specify will be sync (normally the iTunes folder)

I never a problem with it… my only problem is that, unless you specify so, iPhone/iTunes transform mp3 files to their own format which can only be read by iPhone/iTunes and no other software. You need to be careful with that.

This will help, but counts on which iPhone you have

1. Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
  2. Click the View tab.
  3. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.

after this is done plug in your iPhone and go to my computer and click on you iPhone and you should be able to view the hidden folders in the iPhone and your songs are there.(they are named weird but when you drag them into the iTunes they will be normal again)

Hi cecillovell2
I am not sure it would be helpful or not but you can try this.
http://www.iphone-mac.com/how-to-transfer-music-from-iphone-to-itunes-on-pc.html

The original poster has not returned so I suspect he found the answer. Thread closed.