How to write better?

Thanks for the tip.
I will be glad if you can help me find a list of Pulitzer Prize wining English books. Googling is not profitable here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_1401602_7?ie=UTF8&docId=150747&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=1HXDJ8FM85TX5HW983P2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=392829201&pf_rd_i=542942

I agree with Dan. The best writers are readers, too.

Some other tips:

• Get yourself a good style guide or manual on grammar. Will you be writing for an American audience or a British/Australian audience? Let me know which and I’ll be able to recommend a good reference guide for you.

• Practice!

Gathering more knowledge is one of best resources in order to expand and elaborate yourself in writing.
Know first your topic
Gather ideas about it
Learn the right structure of writing an article
Enjoy your lines in creating article
Always aware on your sentence structure and grammar
And Proof read your article or review it well before posting it.
In order to write well, just enjoy your writing and free your mind so that it will focus on your topic.

There is an excellent list of writer’s resources stickied to this forum that will help you both improve your grammar and your ability to clearly express yourself in your writing. Start by following some of those links and reading what the experts have to say about writing.

Online grammar guides
Online writer resources

Read, understand and practice. :slight_smile:

I think you can be a good writer someday since you love writing. It will be easy for you learn things.

The best way is to read newspaper regularly and also see more english news channel and discussions.

Words that Work by Frank Luntz

Also, you get better at writing by
simply writing more.

i suggest you just have someone else write your articles. learning how to write well is a life long process and doesnt happen over night. good luck

Good music helps the creative brain flow!

A cheap way would be to read blogs by great writers. A lot of freelance writers have enjoyable and inspiring writing styles.

Ankit the same problem with me also, in fact currently i am working as content writer but want to improve my self…i think more practice will be the only solution for us.:slight_smile:

Reading dictionary and English grammar books as well as literature books and journalism are the best things that you can read in order to boost up your skills in writing.

I would like to know what you recommend for the British/Australian option myself please.

this is practical. I also need to improve my writing prowess… I like reading blogs and news, books is really OK but cannot find time to read it and I stay most of my time in front of computer.

nice tips here :slight_smile:

what about just buying a Pulitzer prize winner and have them write your articles? :stuck_out_tongue:

Writing rich content is best way to get more traffic in seo. search for Pulitzer Prize wining English books, e books, buy Babylon dictionary etc. its is the top sources to achieve ur goals.

GOOD LUCK

Read often freelancers’ blogs, they offer quite good tips for vocabulary&writing improvements. :slight_smile:

You can write more to write better when you set up a regular schedule of writing each and every day. If you think you don’t have the time, it’s time to make time. If this is truly a priority for you then you have to show it by scheduling the time to get more writing in.

The more you write the easier it will get, but reading everything you can get your hands on will make it more natural writing. Finding interesting content to write is the hardest part of writing.